TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

What a pretty hatchling, the color is nice, but I' wondering where all that detailed design work from the egg is on the actual dragon.

Im betting it is on their wings, if you look closely, the wings look black but you cant see them in their entirety. Im hoping the lacy pattern is all over the black wings, which is kind of like a butterfly

Hey there folks,

I made some badges for the Birthday release and thought I should share them with you. smile.gif

Day 1:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/Nyastara/DC%20-%20badges%20and%20banners/Day1_zps7ef47e47.gif]

Day 2:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/Nyastara/DC%20-%20badges%20and%20banners/Day-2_zpsb423aa25.gif]

Day 3:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u248/Nyastara/DC%20-%20badges%20and%20banners/Day-3_zps54a39571.gif]

I hope you enjoy them.

greez Nyastara

Did Nyastara move these? The image links are broken. I was going to copy them to tinypic. Now I will have to look for someone else who is using them. Hmmm.

ETA: I found someone else using these. I hope Nyastara is still making them for the birthday event! wub.gif

ETA: Oh, JaneMcAsh, thanks! xd.png

Edited by missy_

Just wanted to let you kow that I added shorter imagecodes.

The ones in my previous post were from Photobucket were like suuuuuper long. rolleyes.gif

Day 1:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/nxruy0.gif]

Day 2:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i39.tinypic.com/9pvrcj.gif]

Day 3:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/35mpbue.gif]

I hope you enjoy them.

greez Nyastara

She modified the links...

My second day-one egg is an hour away from being ER-hatchable! =D My day-two eggs have nothing similar at all to cracks, though. X]

~Feathers

All of my Black Cap eggs have huge holes in them, and are due to hatch tonight. My Red Drag eggs are still whole... sad.gif

And I'm not putting the Pink eggs in the hatching sites yet. A friend is holding three for me. (THANKS VAVAVOOM!)

But I'll have three of each egg, in the end. So happy about that!!

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

user posted image

I can't wait for these sweet little KittyFace Dragons to mature!!!

For the first 12-18 hours I only have my eggs in one site, then I'll add them to one or two more after that. I fog them when I sleep.

This days egg is so pretty! I think the hatchlings look a bit plain in comparison, but pretty none the less :3

Xianeia 

Posted: May 24 2013, 01:20 PM

Report PostQuote Post

QUOTE (Merlot @ May 24 2013, 06:04 PM)

Well I am hoping I will be in the mindset to even be on a computer tomorrow as it would have been my Moms 80th birthday

Well come tomorrow then maybe your catches can end up being named something lovely in memory of your Mom

Thank you Xianeia I never thought of that and she would have gotten a kick out of that

If these end up cat-like I'm so naming them after the Katta from the QFG series. xd.png though two were taken sad.gif *had to lengthen*

Edited by Erithan

Well come tomorrow then maybe your catches can end up being named something lovely in memory of your Mom smile.gif

Ah am still waiting for day 1 eggs to hatch blink.gif and have one incubater left, oohh hurry up and hatch lol

That is a good idea. I named a pair of my Daydreams for my Mom and Dad

Scott

Thank you Xianeia I never thought of that and she would have gotten a kick out of that

If you don't happen to catch any, let me know and we will gift you one of ours. And even let you choose which code. smile.gif

Soo, I just started renewing and clicking to open in new pages.. Now I have 3 of these beauties. Maybe I'll drop one back into the cave for some one else smile.gif

Or, if you really want it you can PM me.

Edited by JessicaGhost

You all in here are the reason I LOVE DC.

Ok back to lighter topic lol. I love D1, I adore D2 and cannot even wait to see D3 they are so cute

The spriters surely have gone all out on these eggs and TJ releasing them for the birthday week is awesome!

My second day-one egg is an hour away from being ER-hatchable! =D My day-two eggs have nothing similar at all to cracks, though. X]

~Feathers

Just a comment on the situation now developing, where we're starting to get worse View/U View ratios and lower numbers generally, resulting in a slow-down in our dragon's progress.

If we want to have our eggs hatch in time to catch more, we have to remember that the fansites can give only what we do, and remember to run fansites we're using when poking around the forums or otherwise not hunting, and to give Views to ERs, if at all possible, while we have dragons in them, or if not, to give at least some Views later.

Otherwise, we'll have slow-hatching/maturing disaster building up through the week, as we continue to pack dragons into fansites not getting increases in Viewing anywhere remotely in proportion to the increase we're adding.

That said SQUEEEEEEEE!

Lovely dragons so far - wish we all could catch better, drat it - but very very impressed with the quality of what we're seeing so far, if not surprised by it.

Just caught my second, and then Incubated and Influenced both. C:

I really love the look of the hatchlings, actually! They just look so floppy and cute!

Before I forget, thank you TJ and spriters. Even with the midnight crowds this is the most fun we've had in a while. Hard to believe it's been 7 years. Yee Haa!

Huh. There are actually other breeds of dragons, not just the ones being released.

...this is slightly worrying. Meh, must just be my paranoia.

i wonder if they're rare or at least very uncommon

Just a comment on the situation now developing, where we're starting to get worse View/U View ratios and lower numbers generally, resulting in a slow-down in our dragon's progress.

If we want to have our eggs hatch in time to catch more, we have to remember that the fansites can give only what we do, and remember to run fansites we're using when poking around the forums or otherwise not hunting, and to give Views to ERs, if at all possible, while we have dragons in them, or if not, to give at least some Views later.

Otherwise, we'll have slow-hatching/maturing disaster building up through the week, as we continue to pack dragons into fansites not getting increases in Viewing anywhere remotely in proportion to the increase we're adding.

That said SQUEEEEEEEE!

Lovely dragons so far - wish we all could catch better, drat it - but very very impressed with the quality of what we're seeing so far, if not surprised by it.

Thank you for the analogy... I don't think most people realized that. smile.gif

Seeing no Day 1's in the Coast, which is worrying because that's the only one I don't have a second.