TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Yesterday's are still my favourite, but these do look interesting!

LMAO and just like that the Cave made fun of me and I caught 4

hjahahaha... isn't that the way it happens? ohmy.gifp

Someone a while back DID mention a "perfume dragon" they'd seen in the finished dragons section but is not there now, so maybe....!!

Also, only 17 more hours til we see Day 1 dragons grow up!!!!

Aww. They look like snuggly little kitties. I love the hatchies. I hope the adults are catlike. I've love to see more dragons with demure proportions, like the Sweetlings.

me too.

i'd love the adult sprite to be postured similar to the female sunset, only looking upwards with a "front paw" extended upwards in the air like its batting at butterflies.

edit - these guys look like they'd be awsome paired with the Arsani from valentines day happy.gif

Edited by Red2111

Thaaaat's ok, I'll helpya with THAT by hoarding as many as I can! Glad to be of help!! wink.gif

Well then, thank you for your help in advance! laugh.gif

Someone a while back DID mention a "perfume dragon" they'd seen in the finished dragons section but is not there now, so maybe....!!

Also, only 17 more hours til we see Day 1 dragons grow up!!!!

I had stopped biting my nails until these new ones came out. 17 HOURS TILL WE SEE?!!! Gah! I want to see these as adults NOW. Yes... uber impatient now. hehe

LOL I want to see ALL the adults the day TJ posts them for us to catch. I am not a patient person. *sigh*

I think these ones are the cutest ones yet! I grabbed two of the first day and four of the second day (I figured they might be harder to get later because they're two-headed). Now I wish I'd left myself more spaces to grab more of these. tongue.gif

I really hope the adults have the same patterning as the eggs >.< The S2 hatchlings look wonderful! I LOVE the pink-glowy eyes *-*

I really hope the adults have the same patterning as the eggs >.< The S2 hatchlings look wonderful! I LOVE the pink-glowy eyes *-*

I knooow, they're so awesome. Those patterns are lovely.

they sorta look like bubblegum.. or well teh describtion make sme thing of scented candles laugh.gif

Aw wub.gif

I think they are the cutest hatchlings so far happy.gif

Aw wub.gif

I think they are the cutest hatchlings so far happy.gif

Me too!

That's the S2? Looks like a cat fetus still e3e

D1 things should be closer to adulthood

I think these ones are the cutest ones yet! I grabbed two of the first day and four of the second day (I figured they might be harder to get later because they're two-headed). Now I wish I'd left myself more spaces to grab more of these. tongue.gif

I want to get one later, just to FREEZE

Scott

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I hope everyone's catching plans are going as planned smile.gif Mine certainly is. I'm doing 4/3/4/3/4/3/4. Except for the redglitters taking me 2.5 hours to catch, which is gonna keep me slightly behind on the days of set of 3, but I'm relatively on schedule. Yay for planning ahead!

Memorial Day weekend this weekend. So I don't have to worry about losing sleep over hunting <3

Well I am hoping I will be in the mindset to even be on a computer tomorrow as it would have been my Moms 80th birthday

Cubby hatchies are cute! smile.gif

Looking forward to see the adults.

And now... I hope to catch my share too.

The hatchies are so cute!! I totally wrecked my hatching/growing plans to grab four of these instead of two. (Not to mention that my two red glitters got sick and had to be hidden for a while.) I don't even care, I love these scentsy babies!! wub.gif

MindsEye  Posted on May 24 2013, 01:10 PM

The hatchies are so cute!! I totally wrecked my hatching/growing plans to grab four of these instead of two. (Not to mention that my two red glitters got sick and had to be hidden for a while.) I don't even care, I love these scentsy babies!!

lol I got 4 also but after cool down I will gift the other 2

Got my three for today. So far, the two-headed ones remain my favorite, but you never know what they will look like grown up, not to mention what is released later.

D1 are almost growing up? I hadnt been paying attention :0