TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Seeing no Day 1's in the Coast, which is worrying because that's the only one I don't have a second.

Keep looking... I've seen them pop up there a few times today. smile.gif

Seeing no Day 1's in the Coast, which is worrying because that's the only one I don't have a second.

might check the Cb and trading thread v2 for blackcap trades, some people missed out on reds to and want them. Check departures to, lot of people gifting. Goodluck! smile.gif

RotomGuy  Posted on May 24 2013, 04:02 PM

I think you will have to wait til the 7day drop is done and then hunt for it.

Haha nice, so, Coast, Volcano and Desert now! biggrin.gif And they cute. ^-^ Time to get mine. biggrin.gif

arrrgh lol I just traded for a blackcap with a Tim code, and just gabbed an egg for my friend (the desert ones) and it has Ni in it, now I don't want to give it up! but must! xd.png unless....she's able to get her own eggs. ninja.gif dern it lol

You'll be able to snag some from the AP - I dropped a couple there the other day.

So far im loving all 3 days but days 3 and 3 are my fave. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Also Sent 2 Black Caps 2 Red and 1 "Spice" to the AP so hopefully someone can give them a loving home in a few days biggrin.gif

Best of luck catch to all!

Thank you Xianeia I never thought of that and she would have gotten a kick out of that

Your welcome Merlot wink.gif

I have many to name myself i never got round to and have been thinking i really need to; so yes is a nice way i think for tomorrows egg, oohh i wonder how it will look biggrin.gif

Just becareful with these eggs, I put one into the AoND not to long ago and it got sick so just becareful.

I haven't put ANY of the D3 eggs in sites yet. I've had nothing but trouble with my D1's getting sick first as eggs then as hatchies, so I'm being a lot more careful now.

Huh. There are actually other breeds of dragons, not just the ones being released.

...this is slightly worrying. Meh, must just be my paranoia.

i wonder if they're rare or at least very uncommon

only in the other biomes though correct? Desert is straight new eggs still?

I haven't put ANY of the D3 eggs in sites yet. I've had nothing but trouble with my D1's getting sick first as eggs then as hatchies, so I'm being a lot more careful now.

I waited until mine were 6 days and then incubated before putting mine in --- and so far they are ok. smile.gif

Am I the only one having trouble catching?

Whenever I refresh the page it goes white and takes like 5 minutes. By the time its loaded the eggs are all gone. huh.gif

only in the other biomes though correct? Desert is straight new eggs still?

Nope. Saw a single turpentine between two of the new eggs.

Nope. Saw a single turpentine between two of the new eggs.

hmm wonder if it's a bug, I know the first day it happened briefly then TJ fixed it. day 2 we had eggs in other biomes but to my knowledge volcano only had the new ones.

Hopefully not many mixing, and it won't get worse as the week goes on ><

I'm really enjoying the new release, and have had great luck so far catching 2 of each within the first couple hours of the release. I'm planning on having one pair of each new release, and then grabbing one more pair of each once the madness is over and I don't need the scroll space for each night's new drop xd.png

So much fun. Thanks, DC luminaries!!

hmm wonder if it's a bug, I know the first day it happened briefly then TJ fixed it. day 2 we had eggs in other biomes but to my knowledge volcano only had the new ones.

Honestly it seems like these Day 3 eggs are going faster than the other ones. Don't know what that means though.

I made these for people who like it simple (like me - the other siggy badges are gorgeous, I just don't do it)

user posted image

[IMG=http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab249/Haldril/Day1png_zps6972cc8f.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab249/Haldril/day2png_zpsf2189bd2.png]

user posted image

[IMG=http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab249/Haldril/day3png_zps6068e21b.png]

idk if you don't like my long links, upload them somewhere else smile.gif

During Day 1 in the afternoon (cave time) there were random eggs thrown in between the new ones. I've seen that before... make it more, uh, challenging. smile.gif

Aaaand now i'm stuck with this one egg that won't hatch. Fun fun.

Nice badges Kaini

The wing color on the dragon is pretty. <3 I hope that the design is on their wings.

Honestly it seems like these Day 3 eggs are going faster than the other ones. Don't know what that means though.

Yeah I noticed that a bit, though the first drops were huge compared to the reds first drops.

Hopefully things won't get harder as we go on. Maybe TJ is just having fun switching things around constantly? xd.png

@Cajunsun: I missed that, though it seemed people got what they needed I couldn't GIVE my extra blackcaps away. (had 3, was able to give 2 away though to a friend that needed.)

Happy Birthday DC, day 3.  I wish I had multiple-day birthday celebrations!

Don't we all hehe, closest I get is having my birthday on dec 13th since Christmas is not long after. xd.png

Not that I like aging at this point. tongue.gif

Edited by Erithan

I got my eggs in the mornig

I did not know there where already other eggs now?!

like turpentines?!