TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

the new drops happen at midnight my time so it's no bother for me.

I think the next drop will be Alpine

Omg, i'm still missing one more of today's eggs ;^;

EDIT: Yessss, caught one xd.png

Edited by okura

I'm hoping for a forest dragon. The poor forest seems to be getting less and less attention ohmy.gif

Or the jungle, because there's a certain dragon off the completed list I'm crossing my fingers for smile.gif

Are you guys seriously planning on staying up past midnight for an entire week in a row? Catching them the morning after is easier and less stressful, and works just as well even if it is delayed a few hours from everyone else.

I'm always up until after midnight anyway. I might as well be catching dragons.

Yes biggrin.gif For the thrill! Plus I like to get the first post in the news threads wink.gif

(30 minutes!)

Ahh, I'm going to beat you to it. I've stayed up this far, I might as well go another 20 minutes.

I still want something sparkly, or maybe ombre colored

I like that banner you got there dragon. I try to name all mine but seem to be hitting brick walls in the name your dragon department.

Goldish would be cool. Maybe a straight midnight color, kind of blueish black might be pretty to

I don't care what the next dragon is. I just want it. lol

14 minutes! 8D

I'm hoping for something brown or brownish orange.

EXACTLY.

Around 15 minutes left! I'm so scared my parents will catch me and not let me go to anime Boston tomorrow ninja.gif

Are you guys seriously planning on staying up past midnight for an entire week in a row?

i'm a night owl

hoot hoot

Absolutely terrified over here. Those pixel eggs are horrifying.

tongue.gif

I'm hoping the next dragon will be in the yellow family...planning a rainbow staircase

I'm scared. So close to ANOTHER release. 12 minutes.

I tend to get a little nervous, too. I fear lag more than anything. Hopefully, tonights release will be smooth sailing...

Excited to see the next dragon! They're just getting better by the day! Any bets on the biome? I'm thinking Forest, it gets almost no attention... then again my last premonitions were wrong too laugh.gif

Unfortunately, for the next 6 or so hours I won't be able to catch my second egg because my Day 2's won't hatch until 4 AM or so

Edited by sylphoflights

First time I'll be awake at the moment of the release. Hoping for something golden/orange/brown, or a combination of those. Though I have a feeling we'll be getting green. Green with... something.

Eeek! Ten minutes to go! I wish the day 2 eggs would just hatch already. *excitedly tapping on computer*

Edited by frostmourne

A new CB dragon colored like the SoulPeace would be lovely... Imo, it's by far teh most beautiful dragon we have. <3

Everybody wants orangey browney gold. SO PROMISING...

8 minutes laugh.gif