TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

For those of you who want 3 of each release:

There's a lot of sickness going around. Remember that new releases bring a lot of extra traffic to fansites. Your eggs will get views faster than usual and may get sick easily. Keep them out of fansites for their first 12-24 hours. Incubating will not protect them!

With a gold trophy: (also works with a Silver trophy)

*at least 18 incubates needed*

3 on day 1 (a ) = 3/21 [3 eggs]

3 on day 2 (B ) = 6/21 [6 eggs]

3 on day 3 (c ) - the third egg later in the day and (a ) hatches = 9/21 [6 eggs/3 hatchlings]

3 on day 4 (d ) - the third egg later in the day and (b ) hatches = 12/21 [6 egg/6 hatchlings]

3 on day 5 (e ) - the third egg later on and (c ) hatches = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 6 (f ) - the third egg later in the day, (d ) hatches, and (a ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

3 on day 7 (g ) - the third egg later on, (e ) hatches, and (b ) grows up = 15/21 [6 eggs/9 hatchlings]

No trophy, no incubates:

Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 1 egg (B ). Total: 3 eggs.

Day 3: take 1 egg ( c). Total: 4 eggs.

Day 4: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 5: (b ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (E) Total: 4 eggs, 3 hatchlings.

Day 6: (c ) egg hatches. Pick up 1 egg. (F) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 7: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

No trophy, 14 incubates:

Day 1: take 2 eggs (A). Incubate them. Total: 2 eggs.

Day 2: take 2 eggs (B ). Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs.

Day 3: (A) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (c ) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 2 hatchlings.

Day 4: (b ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (D) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 4 hatchlings.

Day 5: (c ) eggs hatch. Pick up 2 eggs. (E) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings.

Day 6: (D) eggs hatch. (A) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (F) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 2 new adults.

Day 7: (E) eggs hatch. (b ) hatchlings grow up. Pick up 2 eggs. (G) Incubate them. Total: 4 eggs, 6 hatchlings, 4 new adults.

It works like that for all. All that changes is the number of eggs to pick up each day and the number of incubates you'll need. If you'd like, I'll chart them all that way.

Just a comment on the situation now developing, where we're starting to get worse View/U View ratios and lower numbers generally, resulting in a slow-down in our dragon's progress.

If we want to have our eggs hatch in time to catch more, we have to remember that the fansites can give only what we do, and remember to run fansites we're using when poking around the forums or otherwise not hunting, and to give Views to ERs, if at all possible, while we have dragons in them, or if not, to give at least some Views later.

Otherwise, we'll have slow-hatching/maturing disaster building up through the week, as we continue to pack dragons into fansites not getting increases in Viewing anywhere remotely in proportion to the increase we're adding.

That said SQUEEEEEEEE!

Lovely dragons so far - wish we all could catch better, drat it - but very very impressed with the quality of what we're seeing so far, if not surprised by it.

This is what I'm dreading! My strategy relies very heavily on timely hatching /maturing. sad.gif But with the viewbombing epidemic also brewing, it is going to be a very fine line between timely addition to hatching sites versus the safety of your eggs/hatchies. I'm trying to give as many views as possible (on the half minute cycle at AoND at the moment) in return, and can only hope others will do the same.

WHAT A COMMUNITY EFFORT OF GIFTING/VIEWING! VIVE LA 7DAY RELEASE! smile.gif

Got 1, today's is harder. O_o Took about 15min wait for them to pop in the biome then I only nabbed one, lol. Just...

One...

More...xd.png

I just now realized that after Incubating my Day 3 eggs I'll have just one Red left. Hopefully I've done the math right and can still reach my goal of two each.

Never have I been more grateful for my seven egg slots xd.png

These cuties almost look like they should be a valentine dragon.. I am loving the color and shading on the hatchies. I cant wait for the adults! wub.gif

Got my 2nd one, thanks TJ. I shall incubate and influence this and make happy family's! biggrin.gif (Hopefully, if this relationship works out)

I'm sorry to read so many of you are having issues :/ I personally haven't had a problem at all. I waited until my first set of eggs were at 4 days and 8 hours to add them to hatcheries, and they hatched without a hitch. I added the second set a bit earlier (4 days and 15 hours) and they aren't sick yet or anything. And I add to almost every hatchery out there.

Don't we all hehe, closest I get is having my birthday on dec 13th since Christmas is not long after. xd.png

Not that I like aging at this point. tongue.gif

Same here as with my birthday 31st December then comes new year to bring in end of day lol tongue.gif

Oooh my two black cap's have huge holes in them *hopeful on them hatching for tomorrow to free up space* rolleyes.gif

I'm really enjoying the new release, and have had great luck so far catching 2 of each within the first couple hours of the release.  I'm planning on having one pair of each new release, and then grabbing one more pair of each once the madness is over and I don't need the scroll space for each night's new drop xd.png

So much fun.  Thanks, DC luminaries!!

That's what I'm doing too! This release is great fun!

I can't decide which hatchling I like the most so far, but I'm most excited about the two-headed ones. I've wanted some other breed to breed my Splits to for a long time. I really want to know more about these Day 3 guys, because they smell good.

Edited by WatersMoon110

These eggs are gorgeous! Loving them! Can't wait for the pretty adults. <3

Awesome, I just managed to get one of the day 3 eggs!

Congrats! biggrin.gif

~

Thank you TJ and Marrionetta! wink.gif

Hey there folks,

I just wanted to let you know, that you can now find my badges riiiight here:

I will add all new badges to this topic. smile.gif

greez Nyastara

You may want to ask people to upload to their own hosts so you don't get overloaded. smile.gif

Very nice badges!

Hey there folks,

I just wanted to let you know, that you can now find my badges riiiight here: Nyastara's B-Day badges

I will add all new badges to this topic. smile.gif

greez Nyastara

Yaaay! Thank you! bookmarked that link! :3 I love your badges!

Just caught one in desert on my tablet. Its much easier to catch them later in the day, if anyone is still having problems.

my god... o.o these hatchies are pink blobs of cuteness!

Edited by WestWindReborn

I like these releases. The eggs seem (seem) easier to get the more days go. I assume people load up on the earlier ones, lol. And it just slows everyone down in general. Maybe. IDK, lol.

You may want to ask people to upload to their own hosts so you don't get overloaded. smile.gif

Very nice badges!

Huh? Oh noes .... I thought with TinyPic I wouldn't get overloaded...right?!? (like I would with Photobucket) user posted image

Edited by Nyastara

OMG five hours until my first day eggs hatch and 10 until my second day ones hatch! *bounces up and down with joy*

I'm really late to the party, but holy crap are these hatchies adorable! They remind me of kitties X3

I'm just gonna wait til they are hatchies and trade for them. Save me a lot of stress, lol.

Hatchies are sooo cute!!! I'm going to have to resist freezing them till they are less rare biggrin.gif