TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

Well I am hoping I will be in the mindset to even be on a computer tomorrow as it would have been my Moms 80th birthday

Well come tomorrow then maybe your catches can end up being named something lovely in memory of your Mom smile.gif

Ah am still waiting for day 1 eggs to hatch blink.gif and have one incubater left, oohh hurry up and hatch lol

I'm stiiiiill egglocked... Why did I have to catch four black-caps?!

I love them so much! The pink, the chubbiness, the colors, they are just the most cutest little things! I just want to hug them all. I can't wait for mine two to hatch.

Cute and chubby rules!

For some reason they remind me of sweetlings, anyone else feel the same?

For some reason I imagine these smelling like cloves. :3

I'm hoping the adults will pair well with Sweetlings and/or Pillows.

I just realized, the pattern on the egg almost looks like some kind of a flower... Maybe we can identify the dragon if we identify the flower!

Not to derail anyone's train of thought, but I just LOVE how pudgy these babies look!!! x3 I love them!! I gotta hunt one later for freezing!

Man when I saw those eggs last night I was so excited. The pattern is so lovlely! I'd have never expected us to see such a unique egg in the caves! I'd have expected to see it in the Festival of Eggs instead!

That was some weird lag last night.

I ended up snagging 2 of the new eggs and egg locking myself without realizing it. 5 hours later I reset a canceled teleport to send 1 of each egg to a friend and unlock myself for the rest of the fun.

actulaly i take back what i said. these paired with Cave Lurkers <3

me too

Aw, the hatchies are pretty cute /just now seeing them/ I like their color.

They do! Now I want them even more! wub.gif

*starts planning lineages*

Really happy about all the new eggs. The Black Caps look amazing, the Red Eggs are twoheaded, and the Valentinesque Eggs are really unique. Love the designs so far. I haven't had this much fun in a long time! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They do to me too. smile.gif

What amazing eggs! I'm so happy I got 2 of these right as they were released. biggrin.gif I'm locked right now but I'm hoping that my first 2 eggs hatch tonight so I can grab tomorrow's release. Thanks again, TJ and spriters!

Two misclicks in ten minutes? Guess I won't be picking up extras of these to gift tomorrow dry.gif

My day 2 eggs are starting to crack *claps*

Seems like most people are having a much easier time catching now....I guess I can stop catching extras to gift out if no one's gonna need them after the cooldown.

Yes, finally have my two. Why two? Mmm... bandwagon. Heh heh. These new guys look great.

What a pretty hatchling, the color is nice, but I' wondering where all that detailed design work from the egg is on the actual dragon.

My day 2 eggs are starting to crack *claps*

Seems like most people are having a much easier time catching now....I guess I can stop catching extras to gift out if no one's gonna need them after the cooldown.

I just noticed that mine are starting to crack too! Day 1's felt like they took forever!!! And of course today's growing up with seem like an eternity (since I can't wait to see what they look like!!!)