TJ09

2013-05-24 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 3

I have to go to bed, and then get up at three in the morning. Kind of bummed, because my eggs hatch at 6. By that time, I won't have Internet. *sigh*

(I live in Cave time)

Edited by imperatrica101

my scroll will be locked until 8 hours after the Day 4 drop lol i just hope i can snag some eggs around that time!

So far have managed to get all three. Wonder if the two heads can breed with the others?

I will be unlocked by the time I wake up tomorrow, so I will have enough space for the day 4 releases, but I don't have enough Incubates. I'm doomed! xd.png

The new two heads probably will breed with splits. We won't know for sure until ours grow up and someone tries it.

Actually, on the five minute drop at xx:30 in the desert, I definitely almost misclicked a Thunder trio and a Moon/Sunstone... so normal dragons are already starting to mix in with these Day 3 dragons too e-e

Tho... now on this xx:35 drop I only saw event eggs. Dragcave why you so weird rolleyes.gif

TJ's altered the way the Cave normally works, even for usual Releases, and is continuing these changes over the course of a week.

With what must be a massive amount of daily coding changes, he's probably putting in a lot of time working with things, making adjustments, setting things up, etc.

So I'd guess that might explain some variations?

-removed, please don't use this thread for gifting- Edited by rubyshoes

The new two heads probably will breed with splits. We won't know for sure until ours grow up and someone tries it.

It woul be cool I they could breed with mainstream dragons too ...

My problem now is i'm running out of influences. After this next release, i'm out. I know they're not going to gender right without them. Mehhh.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the adults on all of these new dragons. All of them have such different looking hatchlings... :3

I'm waiting for midnight again. However, I'm not sure I can make it, I'm really sleepy. 3 days in a row getting late to sleep is too much. biggrin.gif

Hurray for me! I only have to wait until 11 for my time!!! Roughly 1 more hour to go!

For me, the "midnight" release is at 10pm <3 I love time.

I am in love with the exotic eggs, I hope the next eggs are just as pretty!

[e] Is it just me, or do these hatchlings look a little pudgy to anyone else? haha

Edited by boscodelta

i may stay up till midnight tonight because my one egg is set to hatch and i dont want the hatchling to get sick and die. midnight my time. i will wait 12 hours tho to snag the day 4 eggs. that has worked better for me than right off the bat

One more hour... Can't wait! 4 nights in a row up past midnight..

Is it just me, or do these hatchlings look a little pudgy to anyone else? haha

No, it's not just you. People have mentioned that the new babies remind them of fat, hairless little cats. hee hee

One more hour... Can't wait! 4 nights in a row up past midnight..

No, it's not just you. People have mentioned that the new babies remind them of fat, hairless little cats. hee hee

Are you guys seriously planning on staying up past midnight for an entire week in a row? Catching them the morning after is easier and less stressful, and works just as well even if it is delayed a few hours from everyone else.

I will see the 4 day eggs tomorrow I am to lazy to stay io that late haha.

edited to add:

I agree with TVTD!

Edited by rubyshoes

-comment added to the post above this one, please don't double post- Edited by rubyshoes

Are you guys seriously planning on staying up past midnight for an entire week in a row?

I am. rolleyes.gif

I know, it's crazy, but I can't help myself. I feel I'm missing out somehow if I don't. The thought of a new egg coming at midnight, and me not being here to see it and grab it...unthinkable. tongue.gif

Staying up past midnight is no problem for me, since I normally go to bed around 1:00 AM. I've stayed up later than that on new releases. The latest was probably 2:00 AM.

I can't wait for the new release at midnight xd.png . I'm wondering what biome it's dropping in and what it looks like! SQUEEE!!!

I am. rolleyes.gif

I know, it's crazy, but I can't help myself. I feel I'm missing out somehow if I don't. The thought of a new egg coming at midnight, and me not being here to see it and grab it...unthinkable. tongue.gif

Central time here, so yeah. 11pm isn't all that bad. biggrin.gif This is just too exciting to wait until morning! Though tomorrow I'll be out, so I'll just catch on Sunday.

Are you guys seriously planning on staying up past midnight for an entire week in a row? Catching them the morning after is easier and less stressful, and works just as well even if it is delayed a few hours from everyone else.

Yes biggrin.gif For the thrill! Plus I like to get the first post in the news threads wink.gif

(30 minutes!)

I'm normally up until 3 AM or so, and the release is at midnight for me. So I'm usually here, even if I can't grab eggs, just to see them smile.gif