TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

the hatcheries are certainly going to look interesting in the next few days. nothing but new release eggs and hatchies! tongue.gif

Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't share the real name (well, it's the real name if a friend and I remember correctly).

Pointing out a spoiler only confirms the spoiler for those who don't know. Otherwise it simply looks like a guess just like all the other guesses going around.

It got removed anyways o3o

Man I'm a moron; I just realised that taking three new ones per day means that by the end of this I'll have 21 new dragons on the scroll.

(Those of you taking a pair, 14, and yeah. You know your multiplication tables.)

That's a lot of dragons.

Also since I didn't get to do it earlier: YES NEW TWO-HEADS NOW WE CAN GET SOME VARIETY IN SPLIT LINEAGES.

Fingers still crossed for another Eastern dragon. Those are my faves... wub.gif

anyone else dealing with constant sickness in their new dragons. Seems like yesterday's dragon is always sick for me

anyone else dealing with constant sickness in their new dragons. Seems like yesterday's dragon is always sick for me

Try to keep them off hatcheries until after 6days. tongue.gif It shouldn't get sick if it was put at that time. Anyway I can't wait to see the adult versions. sad.gif So long of a wait!

*whimpers* I missed yesterday. I like the two headed hatchies, though! Those are today's release? I was silly and stole four of them... ;-;

Excited for the following releases <3

Do they have...2 heads?xd.png Omg thats awsome, now the blue 2 headed ones arnt alone. biggrin.gif

If you have a problem with a mod action, please PM the mod.

Your previous post that was edited was a quote from yesterday about new or proposed biomes those types of posts were warned twice in the thread yesterday and didn't need to be dragged up again today

Yes, that was in fact an error, I thought it was from today.

Also, it was meant as a joke, but that's fine if you didn't find it funny.

anyone else dealing with constant sickness in their new dragons.  Seems like yesterday's dragon is always sick for me

Yep and today's keep hiding then out then hiding them again unsure.gif just want them to hatch timely along as each new one each day comes out to have room each day

Just hoping it settles after hiding they auto remove of any hatch sites and boy have they been hidden lots lol

I doubt that since the red eggs get sorted between Blacks and Blunas when you sort your scroll by breed. wink.gif

[Edit] Got ninja'd by velvet_paw & dragongrrl ninja.gif

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

It's just a nickname for them. Teal is a nice name. Black Caps & Teals.

So coast and valcono yay! ^-^ I got 2, desided I WILL influence them, glomp gifted 2 of my eggs from yesterday (had 4) and got 2 of the day 2 ones and influence/incubated them. ^-^

I just get my eggs, influence/incubate, then hide them until they're ER or near ER then put them in hatcheries, then hide them again after they've hatched, until they are ER once more then hatcheries, then adults and ta-da.

Haven't gotten sickness/deaths like this, even when the old prizes were very prone to sickness.

Meanwhile, Ooh yay new splits~ All we need is a yellow one now to make derpy rainbows [blue, red, yellow. White would make it USA colored or some other flag]

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

It's just a nickname for them. Teal is a nice name. Black Caps & Teals.

Again - teal is a COLOUR. A *BLUE* colour to be exact. The two headed dragons are not blue by any stretch of the imagination.

Again - teal is a COLOUR. A *BLUE* colour to be exact. The two headed dragons are not blue by any stretch of the imagination.

Haha, I know Teal is Blue. blink.gifxd.png But it's a nice nickname for them and I'm going to continue calling them that... Why are you so upset about it?

Holy frick. They're two headed and they're EPIC AS HECK LOOKING. So gonna freeze some of these later on.

Its too bad (for me at least) that they are dimorphic in terms of position and not color; like how the male split is a darker version of the female one.

Haha, I know Teal is Blue. blink.gifxd.png But it's a nice nickname for them and I'm going to continue calling them that... Why are you so upset about it?

I'm hardly upset. Calling them "Teal" is incorrect in several ways (sorting, colour etc) that have been pointed out to you, not to mention that you probably wrongly accredited a rumour relating to Black Caps to this dragon. You come over as ignorant by insisting on calling them that.

I'm wondering if each dragon will have a color close to the theme started. Kinda hope not as I am hoping for an orange. But it would be a cute to theme that way too.

I'm hardly upset. Calling them "Teal" is incorrect in several ways (sorting, colour etc) that have been pointed out to you, not to mention that you probably wrongly accredited a rumour relating to Black Caps to this dragon. You come over as ignorant by insisting on calling them that.

Aight... I'm not going to get into a fight. rolleyes.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gifpoptartFINALTINY.gif Have a nice day, whoever you are. cool.gif