TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Finally, another two-headed! <3 It's coloration is very...unique. Can't wait to see what they'll look like all grown up!

A checker lineage with these and the splits sounds so cool! <3__<3 Also a hydra on the seventh day would be so awesome!

If your eggs are not newly caught and you are worried about them hatching in time tonight, go get them 50ish clicks on Hydra or Yarold's now! It's very easy to get 50 and that's usually enough to get them to cracking stage. The traditional ERs may be over run tonight.

anyone still need to snagg one, theres 17 people in the Volcano now and a line just sitting there wink.gif

It looks like I've just caught an extra one... they're easy pickings right now though so I might just keep it...

I missed day one, and it seems like they're hiding now, so I hope I'll at least be able to grab a pair at all. xd.png At least I grabbed day 2s on their release date. :3 Guessing these'll be like the splits, I think they'd make a pretty good lineage with them. <3

How do you make the egg hatch fast? Got too much egg yesterday and can't get any of the new one for today...

Most people are taking 2 or 3 of each, and Incubating, so as to have room for some of each of the new ones as they're Released.

If you've taken more of one kind than leaves space, you might want to drop a couple for the next ones.

I know these eggs and I know what it is! biggrin.gif *dances*

You do?!? O.O

Okay, tell us one thing: Are they some sort of blood dragon? Or are they more similar to a different idea.

Why were yesterday's so hard but today's so easy? I only got one of yesterday's and need just one more.

You do?!? O.O

Okay, tell us one thing: Are they some sort of blood dragon? Or are they more similar to a different idea.

Why not wait and see? :3

2 headed and red. Love red, and we needed another 2 headed dragon. If they breed with the Split, won't that be cool too. biggrin.gif

Thanks again TJ and artist Odeen.

I know these eggs and I know what it is! biggrin.gif *dances*

You do?!? O.O

No spoilers please. If you post unreleased information, the mods will censor it like in the Day 1 thread:

1. This might be something once known as a Black Capped -spoiler omitted- certainly fits the alphabet placing.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't share the real name (well, it's the real name if a friend and I remember correctly).

EDIT: ninja.gif'ed

Edited by aangs-sister

They have two heads!!! Wondering if they'll breed with Splits?

I got all four I needed of yesterday's, one of today's and an older egg that I can't remember the species name of but which took me forever to get, so I'm locked sad.gif HATCH STUPID EGGS HATCH wink.gif

Edited by Princess Kiara