TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Ahh, finally another two headed<3 and they look really nice so far!

I believe the "Black Caps" are Teals (or something with Teal in it), and these two headeds could be "blight"...? Though the name doesn't seem to fit the current hatchlings' descriptions. Possibly something related to an inquisitive nature. Who knows~ XD Just glad to see another two headed guy in the cave.

-please don't use this thread for gifting, use the appropriate threads in trading- Edited by rubyshoes

However Tern falls there too.

That's right, but since dragonlover88 mentioned that todays dragon is rumoured to be called "Teal Dragon" some of us thought that this name might be more appropiate for the black capped egg (wich gets sorted between Tangars and Terraes) instead of the red glitter egg (wich gets sorted between Blacks and Blunas). This didn't mean that another name wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't be considered. wink.gif

Gosh, I managed to get an extra of the glitter eggs that I didn't need lol. I didn't notice I was getting the overburdened message because I was more intent on getting my two eggs xd.png

Lol, mods are editing people's po- -do not listen to him, he's insane!-

But I can't wait to see the new drag -somehow off topic!-

laugh.gif

Edited by Mtntopview

Ahh just saw the hatchies. They are interesting... and a two-headed! ohmy.gif

Ahh just saw the hatchies. They are interesting... and a two-headed! ohmy.gif

Wait, Is it that two-heads can't breed with other dragons?

hmm Coast and Volcano lol wonder where next

Rumors abound about the dragons name I sooo cannot wait til they grow up and we know!

I love these and am having fun with this 7 day release

Thanks TJ and Spriters for making the Birthday Week so fun

asdfghjkl; NEW TWO-HEADED DRAGONS! o3o Must get.

These look amazing. Very good job, Odeen. I love the colours and I think they'll contrast quite well with our current Two-Headeds. :3

Yes. Only Two-Heads can breed with other Two-Heads. Same with Drakes and Pygmies.

Edited by cfmtfm

Lol, mods are editing people's po- -do not listen to him, he's insane!-

But I can't wait to see the new drag -somehow off topic!-

laugh.gif

If you have a problem with a mod action, please PM the mod.

Your previous post that was edited was a quote from yesterday about new or proposed biomes those types of posts were warned twice in the thread yesterday and didn't need to be dragged up again today

Haha, last night before I went to bed I guessed these'd be another two-head. AND I WAS RIGHT.

And the hatchlings appear to be A NEW ARTIST YAY NEW ARTISTS!

The Black Caps are the first day release... I call them Black Caps.

The second release is rumored to be named "Teal Dragon."

Going with that for now. wink.gif

Besides the sorting pointed out by other folks, teal is a shade of greyish-blue. smile.gif Today's dragon is no shade of blue that I've ever seen. wink.gif

Yes, two-heads can only breed with other two-heads. It looks like, similar to pygmies, that DC is creating more breeds for two-heads to breed among. Sounds good to me!

Except the Two Heads alphabetically sort between Black and Bluna, and the little Black Caps sort between Tangar and Terrae.  Figure that!

I think I have the names for both breeds.  cool.gif

what do you suggest they may be called? I'm thinking perhaps

Day1.Egg. Tern as someone has mentioned , Its beautiful Thanks Mysfytt smile.gif

Day2 Egg. Blister or blazing perhaps? also gorgeous and lovely to have another two headed dragon.

I particularly like the male sprite thanks Odeen smile.gif

anybody else have any suggestions for possible names ( I believe I may have missed earlier suggestions)

edited to clarify and add overdue thanks(from me) to spriters

Edited by velvet_paw

That's right, but since dragonlover88 mentioned that todays dragon is rumoured to be called "Teal Dragon" some of us thought that this name might be more appropiate for the black capped egg (wich gets sorted between Tangars and Terraes) instead of the red glitter egg (wich gets sorted between Blacks and Blunas). This didn't mean that another name wouldn't/couldn't/shouldn't be considered. wink.gif

I have never heard this rumor. The only nick I have heard is the term "TERN".

Who knows though...

Okay - now that I see they are Dimorphic...I decided to grab another egg and influence this pair (probably the only one I will do - and the only reason I did = YAY! Two-headed friends!)

Props to the Spriters and all involved for giving another two-headed to the cave!

on my boyfriend's super fast computer, managed to get me two new guys! ^u^

what do you suggest they may be called? I'm thinking perhaps

1. Tern as someone has mentioned

2. Blister or blazing perhaps? anybody else ( I believe I may have missed earlier suggestions)

1. This might be something once known as -removed- certainly fits the alphabet placing.

2. I'm going with Blazing Two Head on this one.

These are simply guesses, and I could be wrong, but, then again... xd.png

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed, please don't quote others spam comments-

If the new two-headed is like the Split in its breeding habits, then it will only be breedable with another two-headed - and/or, hopefully, a Split.

What about Bling, was that rejected?

ETA: Just did a web search for the image of 'Tern' - it's a black-capped sea bird with soft blue and grey markings and yellow feet.

Edited by rubyshoes

excited to see a lineage using the new two headed dragons and the old ones! (if they are compatible)

so far i like what i see! never disappointed with the artwork!

1. This might be something once known as a Black Capped -spoiler omitted- certainly fits the alphabet placing.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh don't share the real name (well, it's the real name if a friend and I remember correctly).

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I have never heard this rumor. The only nick I have heard is the term "TERN".

Who knows though...

*lol* I hadn't heard of this rumour too. xd.png So I just keep reffering to them as Black Caps.