TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

OMG.

NEW TWO HEAD.

NEW TWO HEADDDD.

THIS IS THE GREATEST RELEASE EVER.

Calming down now. >>; I literally squealed in real life. Luckily that is a normal thing for me so my family won't think I'm weird!

Oh my the gendered male sure looks impressive.

The fluff on it's tail is adorable xd.png

Just seen the mature hatchling and oohh love it can't wait to see it full grown, already influenced my 2 for male and female considering the other split will only breed with its own kind but now we have two different splits so who knows wink.gif

I have 2 male and 1 female of other split and she rejected one of them and will only breed with the other male so far lol

They're so cute. Thank you TJ and the spriters, and Happy Birthday DC wub.gif

Also, thank you Vhale for the banner/badges!

If these are able to breed with the original splits I might just grab an original or two, the red and blue would make a great checker and also an amazing Homestuck pun!

Surprised and so happy this new guy is a two-headed! Also looking a little more than cute.

Off my first drop......

user posted image

AND the second Drop I tried.....

user posted image

Scott

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by DScottHewitt

Happy birthday Pt.2 Dragon Cave!

Interesting...It has two heads.

I wonder if anyone has tried to guess the name of the adult form yet...

OMG.

NEW TWO HEAD.

NEW TWO HEADDDD.

THIS IS THE GREATEST RELEASE EVER.

Calming down now. >>; I literally squealed in real life. Luckily that is a normal thing for me so my family won't think I'm weird!

and breathe biggrin.gif

Day 2!! Oh that's cool, finally new Two-Heads! Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by DragPlayer01

Used yesterday's leftover trade fodder and got my 2 without hunting [thank you person <3<3<3]. 1 less person stalking the volcano~

The hatchlings are interesting, in a day or two we're gonna be seeing the adults of each day XD

Happy birthday Pt.2 Dragon Cave!

Interesting...It has two heads.

I wonder if anyone has tried to guess the name of the adult form yet...

For some reason, the two heads and the hatchie description are making me think it will be along the lines of Janus or something to do with Janus (the two-faced Roman god of choices)

are we gonna be abel to go back tomorrow anc catch one of these? would really like to know so i can re-oragnize my catchign schedule

What a cute hatchlings! And love their wings, too! And two-headed... Now I'm happy that I have 3 eggs of this breed biggrin.gif

And now the female gendered ! Well they're definitely not what I was expecting, but I'm still stoked, 2 headeds at last !

Edited by Anna Selka

2 headed on day 2 - how fitting and how wonderful biggrin.gif

Thank you, thank you!

I had no chance to even think of getting any last night, when I got off of work, but this morning, I was able to get my 2 minimum. Yay! Got them influenced today, and I'm excited and looking forward to those adorable two headed hatchlings! Thanks!

Stayed up until 2:00 last night, trying at every 5 minute drop, having no luck, internet quick but lagged enough to keep me from snagging one with 700+ people competing.

Woke up late at five 'til 10 this morning, computer lagging so hard it would barely load the main Cave page, and I snagged one egg off the hour drop and the next off the five minute.

DOY.

~Feathers

The hatchlings are gorgeous!! I'm not a fan of two-heads, but I think these can change all that. smile.gif

OMFG the s2 is GORGEOUS! The male and female versions are SOOO lovely. Grey wings?! I can't wait to see the adults, but I will HAVE to freeze some s2 hatchies. Look at those things!

Odeen has done a beautiful job on these sprites.

The gendered ones look awesome. I guess yellow contrast markings are a thing for these releases. LOL.