TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

censorkip.gif YEA!!!!!!! Aother split type!!! Finnaly!!!!! So happy to have gotten two of them right now...!

Hooray, another two-headed dragon! They're pretty.. I wonder what the adults will look like.

Oh well xd.png Looks like I'll just have to wait and see. I'm just soooo excited!~

Oh wow, they look amazing so far. I hope the adults are a good compliment to the splits though. If they aren't, then that we get another two headed dragon in the next few days.

I wonder if any of the releases will be rares, these seemed to have shorter drops then the other but it may have just been more people. Loving the colors on this one, they're so regal looking with their tufted tail and red. *loves them so much*

Aww, I love it! Now i'm going to wait until tomorrow, these were easier to catch, only 20 people.

Why were yesterday's so hard but today's so easy? I only got one of yesterday's and need just one more.

3 people with 7 egg slots want new release eggs. Between those people, they have 21 egg slots.

Day 1.

fuzzbucket loves the day 1 egg and nabs 7 of them. They now have 0 slots.

Tikidragon is keeping themself to a 2 egg limit and nabbed 4 of them spamming clicks. They gift 2. They have 5 slots.

Fiona Bluefire grabs 3 and is satisfied. She has 4 slots left.

Day 2, the three hunters now have 9 slots between them from a previous 21.

fuzzbucket decides to gift 2 and grabs two new eggs. Still at 0 slots.

Tikidragon spam gets 2 eggs and makes one trade, they now have 3 slots.

Fiona spam clicks her 4 slots and drops 1 to the ap. She has 1 slot.

Day 3, the hunters now have 4 slots.

The key with day 3 is, how many people correctly hatched and incubated their eggs. The ERs will get worse, but day 4 is when it will really hit I think. As the people with no incubate plus day 4 that have it, will overlap.

So.

Fuzzbucket incubated her day 1 eggs. All 5 hatch. But they don't hatch until about 2 hours after the first drop, so she has to wait.

Tiki fills up her 2 egg slots and has 1 left.

Fiona also incubated her eggs, but she helped her eggs with Yarolds. So they hatch in time for the following drop giving her 4 slots. She gets 3 and has 1 slot.

Perhaps that will help people make sense of it. Any way you slice it, Day 1 should have been the hardest as scrolls were empty.

I hope I'll be able to get eggs at this rate. My first black cap someone gifted me can hatch in 12 hours but the other two hatch in 18. Am I still gonna be able to continue my attempts at 3 of each egg at this rate? sad.gif

Wow! Another two-headed dragon! It's about time! 8D

They're very pretty. I might have to hoard them tongue.gif

ETA:

It does seem like the new dragons get much easier to catch as the day goes on. Just like yesterday, I just strolled in and got mine. I actually waited to get a cool code! There was almost no competition in the Volcano.

Edited by animals4501

This second set was sure easier to catch the first ones were (for me anyway). Wipes my brow in relief!

If anyone still needs some I have some to gift.

Simply PM me wub.gif

I'm so very anxious to see the very lovely sprites that we'll get. Thank you to the many spriters and to TJ for this awesome anniversary gift. May Dragon Cave go on for another seven years pciking up more devotees to this great game and the so very nice players that populate it. wub.gif

YES!!! another two headed!! FINALLY!! now the blue splits arnt the only ones and iam loving the red/ blue grey look on them. cant wait to see the adults. =]

What's amazing is this was only my second go at a drop...

There's a lot of sickness going around. Remember that new releases bring a lot of extra traffic to fansites. Your eggs will get views faster than usual and may get sick easily. Keep them out of fansites for their first 12-24 hours. Incubating will not protect them!

Wow, a two-headed. Finally a possible mate for the splits!

The design is interesting, too. I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up!

Are any of these gonna be BSA eggs?

They didn't say in the announcements if there would or wouldn't be. I'm not one for being right about my guesses very much but since the Soulpeaces from last month's release were a BSA, I doubt we'll have a new one this month.

I... have 3 eggs now. I wanted to only take two of each breed, to keep a slot open in case of misclicks but I just couldn't help myself. So excited about another two-headed breed! biggrin.gif

And I'm so glad they weren't as hard to catch as yesterday's...

Can't wait till tomorrow! laugh.gif

I... have 3 eggs now. I wanted to only take two of each breed, to keep a slot open in case of misclicks but I just couldn't help myself. So excited about another two-headed breed! biggrin.gif

And I'm so glad they weren't as hard to catch as yesterday's...

Can't wait till tomorrow! laugh.gif

I was only planning on two of each as well. But darn it that third egg was so tempting I just had to keep it!

Yay for new Two-headed dragons! Really hoping their colors complement the ol ones.... *crosses fingers*

I think Vhale's assessment of why hunting seems to be easier is probably pretty accurate. What that plan doesn't account for is people who missed day one (or two) who will be rushing to fill their spots and catch up. But, by 4 or 5, it should be a little more sane at the cave and hopefully the drops will last longer than 2 minutes.