TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Aww darn, guess I'll just have to wait for mine to actually hatch for this egg! xd.png Didn't get nearly enough Reds for this event.

Oh hey all the hatchlings have gendered now! Awww they all look so cute! Red colored dragons are so pretty! I love 'em!

Edited by TwilitProphet

I DO have Javascript turned on and still can't see hatchies or banner in either thread.

Same thing here :c

I have it turned on and still cannot see them as of right now but could this morning

I'm on an iPad, can't turn Javascript on or off.

S'okay, I saw the sprites on DragonCave Wikia.

Psyched! smile.gif But sorry that they're hard to catch, because I want a Blood army now!

So the rumors were right.Aa two headed-breed . Finally one more. They look feroscious.

I like them. A red split. nice. That is a good start.

I was hoping that the new release in the Coast region yesterday would enable us to get more Tsunami and Blusangs again like the speckle did enable us to get more Golden Wyverns and other stuff.

It is a sideeffect like dissapointment. smile.gif

Edited by Mirume

Yaaay two headed dragons!

I got one with DC in its code. All caps. biggrin.gif I'm going to name it 'Happy 7th Birthday Dragon Cave'.

Double heads all the way across the sky! Yeah yeah oh my god! Double heads oh yeah! Double heads oh yeah!

Dey be the cutie patooties!

I'm excited for a new 2-headed breed smile.gif I wonder if they'll be able to breed with the older 2-headed breed?

I'm excited for a new 2-headed breed smile.gif I wonder if they'll be able to breed with the older 2-headed breed?

I'm actually hoping for that since the split dragons were the only ones that could bred with their own kind (another split). So I definitely agree if these new two-headed can breed with the split dragons smile.gif

Yay just got home from work and see the newest breed is a two head =D oh happy days we finally have another xd.png

The new two-headed hatchlings looked really adorable as stage one. Not that I don't like them now either. I think they're going to be fantastic.

Of course, I'll need to wait for a bit as I missed out on their initial release and the site is bugging for me. laugh.gif Not a big issue though.

I can't wait to start seeing two-headed lineages with these babies all over the place. X3

NEW TWO-HEADED DRAGONS ;O;

Late to the game but I don't care, SO HAPPY.

How do you make the egg hatch fast? Got too much egg yesterday and can't get any of the new one for today...

Late fish is late!

The hatchlings look very gorgeous! smile.gif Now out to the cave and lock myself. *smile*

How do you make the egg hatch fast?  Got too much egg yesterday and can't get any of the new one for today...

use your Red Dragon to incubate your egg. It will take a day off.

Just checked the new hatchlings and they're all so cute! I'm so happy they're a two-headed breed. So awesome. :'D