TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Red?

Sparkles?

Tail-fluff?

THEY SHALL BELONG TO ME!!!

Thanks, TJ, these are epic!

HOLY HECK, these things look like 500 types of awesome. Glad I caught and influenced a pair. c:

I can't wait to start a lineage with these and a blue one! Lol i think this egg just made those original splits a lot more desirable.

You weren't here at midnight! dry.gif I was so severely handicapped by javascript and lag in general that I caught nothing in 2hours of trying! Got three of them within 15seconds now, so lesson learnt - DO NOT TRY AT MIDNIGHT!

I'll drink to that. XP Within five minutes of logging on this morning, I had my two; last night, for two hours of trying at every five minute drop and the hourlies, I had zip. X]

It just goes to show, there's no minute like the last minute. ;D

~Feathers

yay

got already 2 and now I'ma waiting for tomorrow!

thanks so much for this event!

I got 5 (much, MUCH easier to get now compared to last night) when my goal was only 2. I'll drop by the Departure Board later on today to pass on the 3 extra I don't need.

Oh, I just saw that TJ's gendered! They look like their colors will go well with our current Splits, so that's a big bonus! xd.png I likey da tail fluff. (I did prefer the S1 stage, though.)

I wonder if either the Black Caps or the new Teals will be rare...

Er what Teals? blink.gif Did I miss something?

I honestly don't understand the rush to grab them at midnight. I just logged on and grabbed one with no problem at all. Why be there when a million other people already are? Like TJ said, they aren't going anywhere! smile.gif

Got two of these beauties ^^

And it was much easier for me to catch them than those from yesterday release.

Now, I'm starting to wait for day three :>

I honestly don't understand the rush to grab them at midnight. I just logged on and grabbed one with no problem at all. Why be there when a million other people already are? Like TJ said, they aren't going anywhere! smile.gif

It may be frustrating, and nigh impossible for some of us, but it's so exciting to be there at midnight! xd.png

It's fun for some of us. tongue.gif

I can't wait to start a lineage with these and a blue one! Lol i think this egg just made those original splits a lot more desirable.

i was hoping for two headed for new lineage possibilities as well!. i'm so excited

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Whoa, another 2-headed! That's awesome!

Maybe each day's dragon has one more head, and on the 7th day we get a hydra!

Whoa, another 2-headed! That's awesome!

Maybe each day's dragon has one more head, and on the 7th day we get a hydra!

Ooohhh Now I want one of those tongue.gif

Have then become any easier to catch yet?

I wonder if either the Black Caps or the new Teals will be rare...

Teals? Are you referrng to the Black Caps? How do you know that's the name of them? They haven't grown up yet.

Two-headed! yes!

user posted image

Word tongue.gif

It may be frustrating, and nigh impossible for some of us, but it's so exciting to be there at midnight! xd.png

It really is biggrin.gif I won't even be able to catch any tonight (I'll be egglocked until tomorrow afternoon) but I'm still going to be here to see it, lol!

Just saw the hatchlings! ZOMG 2 heads! And pretty colors! Can't wait to see the adult sprite.

I Have noticed on my scroll that it is a red version of a glitterball egg and also i am hoping to catch 2 of each of the new eggs so i can HOPE that one will gender male and 1 female