TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

Oh wow, splits! We've needed a new split for a long, long time. I hope they can interbreed with the other splits.

I'm hardly upset. Calling them "Teal" is incorrect in several ways (sorting, colour etc) that have been pointed out to you, not to mention that you probably wrongly accredited a rumour relating to Black Caps to this dragon. You come over as ignorant by insisting on calling them that.

People are ignorant and are reluctant to change (for the record, I am talking in general and this is in no way directed to any certain poster), they go with what fits their whims, you should just get over it.

I plan on doing something similar to what xeyla put up on page 53, except I'll be doing a 4/3 system instead of 3/3.

I´m lucky~

I got 6 of the todays eggs and trade two of them against two from yesterday ^^

i will keep 2 of each kind...

So: I willing to gift two of the new eggs, PN me if you dont have one ^^

People are ignorant and are reluctant to change (for the record, I am talking in general and this is in no way directed to any certain poster), they go with what fits their whims, you should just get over it.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”

― Benjamin Franklin

rolleyes.gif

I plan on doing something similar to what xeyla put up on page 53, except I'll be doing a 4/3 system instead of 3/3.

Same here! I hope the eggs will cooperate with hatching on time for this strategy! smile.gif

Edited by Blue Nadir

― Benjamin Franklin

rolleyes.gif

Benjamin Franklin deserves a cookie for that quote.

anyone else dealing with constant sickness in their new dragons.  Seems like yesterday's dragon is always sick for me

You're posting in this thread though, and probably getting a ton of views from people checking out your scroll. They might have even put them in hatcheries *for* you mad.gif Hopefully not, but people do it anyway to be "helpful" sad.gif

I'm thinking that the next dragon released will be a hybrid. Probably. TJ has been throwing us breeds that are unexpected. Who knew we'd get a new two header!!

Maybe this has already been answered... but I'm trying to catch some of the new Coastal breed and there's nothing dropping. Nothing dropping anywhere, in fact, except the Volcano. Is this a glitch or something TJ's doing on purpose?

Maybe this has already been answered... but I'm trying to catch some of the new Coastal breed and there's nothing dropping. Nothing dropping anywhere, in fact, except the Volcano. Is this a glitch or something TJ's doing on purpose?

It is meant to be like that I think so that people can focus on the latest release. smile.gif

It is meant to be like that I think so that people can focus on the latest release. smile.gif

That seems kind of silly. Thanks for the info. smile.gif

Catching them around that time of the day is really much easier than in the moring xd.png

400 open tabs vs. 4 open tabs in order to get two eggs. laugh.gif I might chance my hunting hours now xd.pngD

― Benjamin Franklin

rolleyes.gif

Yeah well, people stick blindly to their opinions even when its stupid, even when they're proved to be wrong but after all its called an opinion for a reason.

As for tomorrow's release (or the next coming ones for the matter), I am not in favor of having another hybrid so soon, as I am still working on finishing my soulpeace collection.

Edited by Dark

I can't see the hatchies in TJ's opening post, anyone else having that issue?

With the two-headed hatchies, and it being Gemini time, I'm thinking about rebooting/redux of the old Gemini Split lineage smile.gif

I do. Although I have Javascript turned on. I know for sure that I saw the eggs earlier today with the same settings. huh.gif

With the two-headed hatchies, and it being Gemini time, I'm thinking about rebooting/redux of the old Gemini Split lineage smile.gif

Me neither. I can't see either hatchies or the banner.

Same in the Day 1 thread.

That seems kind of silly. Thanks for the info. smile.gif

Perhaps, but consider that the breed ratios would be wildly out of whack because of the new releases. Maybe that's why little else is dropping. Might also be a way to prevent people from Rare hoarding while most players are distracted by new releases. wink.gif

he probably took it off so his dragons wouldnt all die from the views

he probably took it off so his dragons wouldnt all die from the views

His dragons never die from the views. He has it setup so that it won't.

As with prize winners too who have won dragons in the past. It's a common thing he does now.

Nah, he doesn't do that because his dragons are protected from death by overviewing.

Why do I now have 5 of these when my client showed me only catching 2? Oh well. Ill gift one and keep 4.

You need to have javascript turned on to see TJ's eggs and hatchies.

I DO have Javascript turned on and still can't see hatchies or banner in either thread.

You need to have javascript turned on to see TJ's eggs and hatchies.

I rarely turn off JavaScript so that's definitely not the problem. I can see every other image just fine.

Edit:

Oh hey they're back smile.gif

Edited by Isuzu