TJ09

2013-05-23 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 2

You must have really good eyes! I need glasses and can't see details for squat. I'm trying to figure out what you're looking at. Where is a pixel out of place? Do you mean the front leg, how it looks a tad bent out to the side?

Between the left foreleg and the right hind leg is one pale pixel. When I first looked at the hatchie, I thought it had three heads.....

Cheers!

C4.

Between the left foreleg and the right hind leg is one pale pixel. When I first looked at the hatchie, I thought it had three heads.....

I can't see it, but details are fuzzy to me, so it's no wonder..

Oh my freaking god, look at those S2 babies!!!! O___O Totally badass! I love them, and the colors are just incredible! Awesome new baby! laugh.gif

The male has gendered ! And it's not what I was expecting, hmm. I can't quite make everything out...

I can't see it, but details are fuzzy to me, so it's no wonder..

Oh my freaking god, look at those S2 babies!!!! O___O Totally badass! I love them, and the colors are just incredible! Awesome new baby! laugh.gif

I used the zoom feature in FireFox to check out the "third head" which turned out to be a pale pixel instead of an eye.....

xd.png

Cheers!

C4.

I can't quite make everything out...

I'm going to switch to Opera so I can zoom in and see more detail. It looks to me like one head is looking backward, and the other is facing forward... I love how the wings look..

I used the zoom feature in FireFox to check out the "third head" which turned out to be a pale pixel instead of an eye.....

xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

Oh yes, another two-headed. Not another fake-drake.

Oh yes *fist pump* Another 2-head breed. Should make for some interesting lineages cropping up now. Splits might become fashionable again...

Only took seven years for the Spilt to finally get a friend.

I like the speckling on the back of the wings near where they join the body.

Holy censorkip.gif That s2 is amazing *hoards even more*

I can hardly believe I was able to grab a pair of these so easily! Of course, it was due to a bit of odd luck waking me up a bit before 5AM that I was even on. (iPhone). Yesterday's black caps had been more difficult, I was not able to grab a pair of those until 3PM.

Does anyone think that this will drive up demand of the original two heads for breeding experiments?

Edited by Cygnis

anyone having trouble catching this new batch? I got two more than needed right now.

And it looks like the wings might be feathered which would be awesome.

Only took seven years for the Spilt to finally get a friend.

I like the speckling on the back of the wings near where they join the body.

All the splits are rejoicing that they may finally to breed to another species xd.png

S2 hatchling is nice, although I find it hard to make out all the details... are those feathered wings, or just my impression?

What an adorable S2 hatchie!

I can't wait to see the adult!

Great job spriting, Odeen!

just a fair warning....

I will be hogging these after the 7 day release is done

tongue.gif

yay for new split!

thank you so much for including this in the release

and thank you spriter (does it say Odeen down there at bottom of page)

I simply love it ♥

Yay!!!!! New splits!!!! Thank you so much!!!

*Raphy plans on stealing some from Merenwen*

Oh awesome! I was on the fence about the ungendered ones, but the gendered male completely wins me over. I love the color scheme and the head shape, very classic volcano dragon. I can't wait to see them grown up!