TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

The adults are nice! They're quite a bit bigger than the hatchlings. I really like the frills on the males :D

wub.gif I really adore the female. <3 Thanks so much!! biggrin.gif

EDIT:

I wonder how these would look with Turpentines... with the gold on the wings and all... :?

Edited by StarSea

Love the adults I think I like the male for it's head frill think. I also noticed that the female has blue eyes and the male has red. I like the female A's well.

I don't remember the breed, but I do find them quite interesting...they're almost like the Shallow Water with the males having frills while the females does not.

I hope to sometime get one of these pretties.

Very pretty and a very unique color combination. /ponders how to check these. Hmm!

Female + Male Turpentine

Male + Female Turpentine

Female + Male Water Walker

Male + Female Water Walker

Female x Male Stripe

Male + Female Stripe

wub.gif Male x Female Stripe <3

Female x Male Electric

Male x Female Electric

wub.gif both electrics!

Female x Male Golden Wyvern

Male x Female Golden Wyvern

Male x Female Harvest

Interesting.

I think I like electrics or stripes the best.

Oh my goodness, they're gorgeous! biggrin.gif Great work to the spriters and people who worked on this dragon!

Oh, I wasn't very fond of the eggs and hatchlings of these, but the adults look gorgeous! Especially the male^^

Wow! The adults are great! Now I just need to find a second so I can have a CB pair. And they look great with Water Walkers, methinks.

I love the descriptions for this breed! The details are great-- very seabird-like. I can imagine the male strutting around the beach bobbing his head at females.

I love these! What gorgeous colors! The seafoam on the wing edges is awesome!

Fantastic spriting, Angziety & Mysfytt!

They are beautiful! Thank you to both Mysfytt and Angziety for your work on these elegant new dragons! wub.gif

I think this may be my new favorite breed on DC! Love them. <3

Thanks Angziety and Mysfytt for this great new breed!

Ohh I like them biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Thank you TJ and Spriters!

They are really really really pretty!!!! Mine need to hurry up and grow up now xd.png

They are so beautiful! Thanks TJ and the spriters!

Holy COW these guys are lovely! I'm gonna have to get a flock of these guys. I love the males... wub.gif

Speaking of which, mine gendered! (I wonder if I should fog them for a bit considering they've already gendered so fresh out of the egg...probably should.)

Hmm, I am surprised. The colour is rather impressive, I especially like the way the gold contrasts with the seafoam green. The males have a nice crest and horns as well.

Pretty adults! Was wondering why this thread was revived again and then realized why. X]

~Feathers

So glad I can call the Teimarrs by their actual name again happy.gif I loved them when they were made, and love them now <3