TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

*w* Beautiful, I hereby declare this to be my favourite dragon breed <3

Wow! Thanks to Angziety and Mysfytt for the lovely adults. Their soft colors are different from most of our dragons. Already I am trying to plot out mates for them. smile.gif

I just realized that these'll probably look great w/ Whites!~ *squee*! I can't wait to mess around with breeding them! C:

(^^I like the male more too, but they're both gorgeous)~

Oh I am so glad the adult is much lovelier than the hatchies smile.gif

Really awesome! It was kind of funny; I was lying in bed a few hours ago, and the name of this breed finally popped into my head. Days of trying to remember it, and it comes to me a few hours before I got to see the adults.

Anyway, these are absolutely gorgeous. I really love breeds with the natural, realistic animal look. <3

The adults are very unique. I love the male sprite. ^^

eee i was right they are the ones i remember from the completed list *must horde the males*

Ah, what beauties! I love the soft seafoam green bodies, with that dazzling gold and touch of white. Beautiful combo! I love the jousting horns and frill on the male...he looks elegant, but fierce, too, and I adore the female's face, it's so soft and delicate looking, and very pretty. Totally awesome adults. <3

Thanks TJ and the artists, this release was the beginning of a wonderful, exciting, fabulous week! **squishes all of you** smile.gif

oh the adults are breathtaking. biggrin.gif

can't wait to see mine growing up and catch lots more of them once the party is over.

Oooh, nice! And larger than I expected, too, considering how teeny the hatchling sprites were.

I wonder where the name comes from?

Meh. They aren't terrible, but they certainly weren't what I was expecting. I hope they grow on me.