TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Not a single one of mine got sick at any point so far. And didn't even gain views very quickly. How many fansites do you guys keep them on?

I need the first day agg. :C

Is there anybody who wants to trade it for something? ^^

You may want to keep an eye on the abandoned page in a couple of days. The eggs showing up there right now were created on 5/20. A lot of people abandoned extras that they picked up that first day, so in a few days they should start showing up in the AP.

Not to sound selfish, but I wonder if we'll get a July release. I know June is out of the question, but it'd be nice to have a new egg for my one year mile marker with my Fiance. Just Wondering...

Well if they don't You could always go with a dragon that was born hatched or grew up on your anniversary date. Get either a dragon that you thinks works for symbolizing your fiancé or is their favorite. 'Sides it would be kinda awkward if they have a new release and its a dragon that say has something about not staying together in its description.

On the egg getting sick I never put mine in a site before a few hours have gone by and they seem to stay healthy.

Edited by wyvernfire

the only thing that's been sick on my scroll lately is my shimmer, and that's only because I forgot to re-fog it after it hatched.

these show up on the bite menu, so they're not pygmy's.

just sayign right now though, these woud really complement the Gold and Bronze Shimmers wub.gif

edit - not much into deadlines, but i may breed a 10th gen of one of mine just to deadline it and do a spiral of this combo until a CB shimmer owner breeds the combo.

the yellow in the black caps matches well with the bronze shimmer and it totally highlights the sparse teal color in the Shimmers.

edit 2 - Male Shimmer & Female Shimmer

yep, i'm in love. gonna start the deadline with a female bronze shimmer wub.gif

Edited by Red2111

Okay, whew! First things first.

Please do  NOT link from my album! Download to your own if you want to use these!

Changing colors is fine. I'm including blanks so others can update if needed. I'm at work, so I can't upload these to a neutral host myself. Sites are blocked. If someone else wants to and provide codes, feel free.

Less terse, I <3 the intro to the news post and wanted to make some leetle badges to match it. They are free to use IF they are NOT linked from my site.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image  user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Fonts used are Caslon Openface and AuCasaBlanca

Vhale, these are wonderful! I love all of the original artwork that is being produced on behalf of Dragon Cave's birthday! happy.gif

If I can fit all of the candles plus these into my sig, that would be perfect! xd.png

Not a single one of mine got sick at any point so far. And didn't even gain views very quickly. How many fansites do you guys keep them on?

Mine haven't gotten sick either. I put them in anywhere from 1-3 sites depending on how vulnerable I think they are, or how fast I want them to hatch.

You may want to keep an eye on the abandoned page in a couple of days. The eggs showing up there right now were created on 5/20. A lot of people abandoned extras that they picked up that first day, so in a few days they should start showing up in the AP.

Very true, I abandoned one, and I'm sure other people have too.

~Post Moved~ Please use the edit tool.

Edited by _Z_

I don't know why but the description for this egg makes me think of graduation.

'This egg has a black cap.'

Egg of '13!

Night Fury, i could glomp you. you just gave me my naming scheme for these guys happy.gif

edit - names:

Destination Graduation

Congratulations You Graduated

Graduating with Top Honors

Look Ma I Graduated

Edited by Red2111

Because of the small size and the yellow legs I'm really leaning to these being based off of Teal ducks instead of terns. Guess we will find out tomorrow morning.

While the hatchlings seem to be very small, the eggs are normal sized, rather than the Pygmy size. Hopefully, the adults will be larger., like Ridgewings, who also have tiny hatchlings.

well, I just wish I could see them better, I can't see any detail at all.

I guess I really am an olddragongal sad.gif

I abandoned one from day 1 and 1 from day 2 earlier, too, thinking some people might get them from there who can't from the drops.

Mine that got sick weren't put into fansites for about 15-20 hours, which is usually when I start. My friends and hubby all had sick eggs. the sick hatchlings on my friend's scroll are still fogged, but I don't know when they hatched exactly, and how long it was before they got sick.

I think we all use draghatch, neglected dragons, silvi's, dragon dump and dragonsoup, but not always all of them for each egg because I myself am lazy.

Anyway, I guess I'll be happier when these grow up so I can see them better. I sure won't be freezing them later on, at least not until they gender and I can see whether I can see any detail.

Night Fury, i could glomp you. you just gave me my naming scheme for these guys happy.gif

edit - names:

Destination Graduation

Congratulations You Graduated

Graduating with Top Honors

Look Ma I Graduated

Love your naming scheme. smile.gif

Im so excited I get to wake up in the morning and find adults! wub.gif

Yay! Mine hatched biggrin.gif Can't wait for TJ's to grow up, so I can read the descriptions and start thinking of some good names!

The most new breeds in a single week evar!

Actually I think the "Egg Flood" release back in 2009 was bigger than this once.

Still stalking his thread to see when the pretties grow up :3

Not long now before we'll see what these guys look like as adults! I can't wait. biggrin.gif I love these little hatchies so I'm very excited for the adults. happy.gif

Woo, my two hatched! So happy.

And I can't wait to see these babies grow up! Not long to go now. C:

these show up on the bite menu, so they're not pygmy's.

just sayign right now though, these woud really complement the Gold and Bronze Shimmers wub.gif

edit - not much into deadlines, but i may breed a 10th gen of one of mine just to deadline it and do a spiral of this combo until a CB shimmer owner breeds the combo.

the yellow in the black caps matches well with the bronze shimmer and it totally highlights the sparse teal color in the Shimmers.

edit 2 - Male Shimmer & Female Shimmer

yep, i'm in love. gonna start the deadline with a female bronze shimmer wub.gif

Woah! I love the one with the Female Shimmer. The D1 dragon complements the colors perfectly! biggrin.gif

Is it just me or is anyone else having their Day 1 eggs take a while to hatch? One of mine is in the 4000+ views while the other is in 3,200+ views. Both have a gaping hole in it but not hatching yet -stares into the holes- Come on out hatchlings...

Is it just me or is anyone else having their Day 1 eggs take a while to hatch? One of mine is in the 4000+ views while the other is in 3,200+ views. Both have a gaping hole in it but not hatching yet -stares into the holes- Come on out hatchlings...

Eggs cannot hatch until they are below 4 days left.