TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Managed to name one of mine graduation dragon, for their black caps :3

Mine have hatched and the hatchies look so cute.

Thanks for the release, spriters and TJ. biggrin.gif

3 of mine have hatched, they are so cute :3 I have high hopes for this breed smile.gif

I don't believe that this person has only ONE scroll------>"deleted".

One page, lots of badges, only has 5 Day 2 eggs. BS.

Edited by Cicall

I don't believe that this person has only ONE scroll------>*Removed Scroll Name*.

there's an option in settings to hide adult dragons.

Hide adults on scroll:

Displays only eggs and unfrozen hatchings on your /user/ page.

since the person has a silver trophy, that means they've actually GOT 200 or more dragons ON THAT SCROLL, so they're likely just hidden.

Edited by dracocharky

I don't believe that this person has only ONE scroll------>-removed-".

Silver trophy goes until 500 adults are collected, so that's not so few. Some people play since 2008 and haven't reached gold trophy, as they only collect very specific dragons.

The odd display is due to the setting described above. Several users have their scroll displayed like that.

Also, this person might not be active on the forums and only play very irregularily, so they might not even know there is a 7-breed release going on.

And I fully agree that such an accusation is nothing that should be made in public.

Edited by rubyshoes

I don't believe that this person has only ONE scroll------>~Removed~.

Calling someone out in public, with accusations of being shady is totally uncool. This is something to take to TJ in a PM, especially if you're not sure, because they might not be doing anything wrong... dry.gif

Edited by _Z_

I don't believe that this person has only ONE scroll------>"*censorkip.gif*".

Why are you assuming that because that some of us are multi-scrolling?

I had a similar incident yesterday. I had no Day 2's but I have the desert and Coastal ones...does this mean I'm multi-scrolling to you?

Edited by BlightWyvern

Less than a day to go! Very excited to see what these little guys look like. biggrin.gif I love Mysfytt's art so I've got pretty high expectations! Which I know are going to not only be met, but exceeded. wub.gif

I don't believe that this person has only ONE scroll------>~Removed~.

That person may have his/her Scroll hidden except for growing things.

Has anyone else been having problems with eggs and now hatchies getting sick? I've had mine hidden more than not.

Edited by _Z_

That person may have his/her Scroll hidden except for growing things.

Has anyone else been having problems with eggs and now hatchies getting sick? I've had mine hidden more than not.

yes, I've notice these are quite sensitive.

are they pygmies? they're so tiny I can hardly see my one hatchie on my scroll, and I haven't time to read all these posts...

has anyone said?

Deb

My 2 got sick as eggs a few times, but they were ok before hatching and they hatched healthy... and for 6 hours since they hatched I haven't had problems with them.

@daba555: Not pygmies I think, since the eggs are normal-sized.

Edited by Sephiria7

My 2 got sick as eggs a few times, but they were ok before hatching and they hatched healthy... and for 6 hours since the hatched I haven't had problems with them.

one of my friends had two hatch before my one - hers both had to be fogged this morning, as they are sick.

watch these carefully!

Deb

My two got sick today. Thankfully I brought my laptop out with me, because if I hadn't they would have died. Mine are hatching in 2-4 hours though so soon they'll be ok.

one of my friends had two hatch before my one - hers both had to be fogged this morning, as they are sick.

watch these carefully!

Deb

I will, thank you for the warning. smile.gif (although I personally have yet to get a sick hatchling of any breed... tinsels, shimmers and such included)

Mine hatched without getting sick, but I have been hiding them every time I cant' be here to check how they are.

yes, I've notice these are quite sensitive.

are they pygmies? they're so tiny I can hardly see my one hatchie on my scroll, and I haven't time to read all these posts...

has anyone said?

Deb

While the hatchlings seem to be very small, the eggs are normal sized, rather than the Pygmy size. Hopefully, the adults will be larger., like Ridgewings, who also have tiny hatchlings.

Mine have yet to hatch; I picked them up late.

I only have two as the others were gifted away xd.png But they are influenced as a pair, so I am satisfied.

I'll keep my fog button ready for when they hatch ninja.gif

I don't know if Day 1s will end up anything with tern in the name, but if they are, I am prepared with bad puns. (don't judge me!) I have one more to hatch, but no rush as I'm riding the egg lock line. I probably need to stay away from tonight's release. But it is fun to catch them xd.png

Edit: If you want to rule out pygmies, just try to bite an egg. Pygmy dragons can't be vamped. Mine are all on cooldown so can't help there.

Edited by Vhale

Not to sound selfish, but I wonder if we'll get a July release. I know June is out of the question, but it'd be nice to have a new egg for my one year mile marker with my Fiance. Just Wondering...

I need the first day agg. :C

Is there anybody who wants to trade it for something? ^^