TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Finally got to see the adults. They are beautiful. I love the colors.

Holy COW these guys are lovely! I'm gonna have to get a flock of these guys. I love the males...  wub.gif

Speaking of which, mine gendered! (I wonder if I should fog them for a bit considering they've already gendered so fresh out of the egg...probably should.)

Since they've gendered, you can fog them until it's time to grow up. They should grow up immediately if you unfog at 4d 0h.

The names I planned for my four are all perfect, even if one pair is a rather bad pun!

Teimarra

Teimarro

and

Teimarro Teimarro

It's Only A Tei Away

xd.png

And edited because I need my coffee! blink.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Since they've gendered, you can fog them until it's time to grow up. They should grow up immediately if you unfog at 4d 0h.

The names I planned for my four are all perfect, even if one pair is a rather bad pun!

Teimarra

Teimarro

and

Teimarro Teimarro

It's Only A Tei Away

xd.png

And edited because I need my coffee! blink.gif

Fantastic! I love the pun smile.gif Big shout out to everyone involved in creating these and their description. Exceptional!

~GASP!~ Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! Those colors! Those shiny wings! I love them! Thank you, Angziety and Mysfytt!

Here, have some more exclamation points: !!!! biggrin.gif

These are awesome!

the frill think of the males reminds me of the little anole lizards i see around my house, they're funny when they bob up and down. xd.png

Wonderful! The adults are absolutely wonderful! We need more dragons with shades of yellow on them! :3 I love the design of the male's head!

Very pretty and a very unique color combination. /ponders how to check these. Hmm!

Female + Male Turpentine

Male + Female Turpentine

Female + Male Water Walker

Male + Female Water Walker

Female x Male Stripe

Male + Female Stripe

wub.gif Male x Female Stripe <3

Female x Male Electric

Male x Female Electric

wub.gif both electrics!

Female x Male Golden Wyvern

Male x Female Golden Wyvern

Male x Female Harvest

Interesting.

I think I like electrics or stripes the best.

Nice combinations smile.gif

I might try mine with golds.

ahh, just now seeing the adults. They're pretty <3 I love the female's wings.

I currently have 3 CB Teimarr Hatchis. I want to collect 50 CB Teimarr adult dragons. That's gonna be a lot of work xd.png

I love the watercolor effervescent beauty

I think with how understated they are, they'd go well with monochrome metallics (such as golds/silvers/tinsels?) and shadow walkers. Highlight more of the color on them. =)

Love the Adults... thank you, TJ and Spriters

Man i'm glad these are permanent x_x all of them, since i like to have 2 CB pairs, i'm currently only getting the 1 [which is better than nothing, and i pray they dont refuse or gender wrong. Then i'll explode.].

But these especially, since I watched them grow from the original sprite/s that was/were abandoned to the pretty little things they are now, and onsite <3

The hatchies are adorable too; so teeny~