TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

VERY nice adults! My trio has all gendered and I'll need to grab another for two pairs. Well done, artists, spriters and all involved!! Thank you.

Well, I didn't influence mine and all 4 of them gendered female! Really? All of them?

I really don't mind, though, because I wanted 4 males and 4 females anyway. So I will just have to make sure I influence all future ones to be male.

They're running together! xd.png Cute

I thought it was cute, too! xd.png

Both of mine gendered correctly, yay! laugh.gif

Lovely sprites. I can't wait till mine finish growing up. Thankfully, I had no influence fails this time, so I have two pairs. Once the event is over, I will certainly be getting my other two pairs to make quorum.

Mine are hatched and on their way! I just hope they gender the way I want them to. xd.png

I'm very excited because my hatchligns gendered correctly, for once! biggrin.gif I have three males and three females of these little guys and I'm very happy, because they're gorgeous. happy.gif Thank you spriters and TJ!

My hatchies gendered right, and I decided to name them after Jintan and Menma from AnoHana because I've had a recent influx of the feels from that anime...

To anyone interested, I've seen a few of these guys fly by on the AP recently.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I just got 2 more of them. I've seen several and they are still been dropped. biggrin.gif

My 7 hatchlings all gendered properly and the egg I influenced female for my usual 4 CB females and 4 CB males. biggrin.gif I'm very happy with my babies. <3

I can't wait for them to mature!

Edited by Taintedtamer

My 2 gendered right and got matching names smile.gif Be expecting some 2nd gens in gifting threads when all this madness is over!

Awesome name and code, be carefully death may await you with nasty sharp pointy teeth.

mwhaha xd.png *grabs holy hand grenade* *smirks*

These dragons are rather little aren't they? Cute though.

Yay, both my hatchies have gendered! =) And they gendered just as I wanted them to wink.gif One male, one female. Now just to see them grow up, that will be brilliant =3