TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Is it just me or is anyone else having their Day 1 eggs take a while to hatch? One of mine is in the 4000+ views while the other is in 3,200+ views. Both have a gaping hole in it but not hatching yet -stares into the holes- Come on out hatchlings...

Yours can't hatch yet. They can only hatch once their timer goes down to 4d.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by arenee1999

Is it just me or is anyone else having their Day 1 eggs take a while to hatch? One of mine is in the 4000+ views while the other is in 3,200+ views. Both have a gaping hole in it but not hatching yet -stares into the holes- Come on out hatchlings...

Mine hatched way below that, but I did Incubate mine. Are yours at 4days, 0 hours yet? If they haven't reach the time, they won't hatch, no matter how many views they have.

eta: and again, totally ninja'd! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

Eggs cannot hatch until they are below 4 days left.

They can hatch the instant they hit 4d, nowadays...

I nearly forgot these are about to mature... Now I can't wait to see the adult black caps xd.png

TJ's need to hurry up and mature. I thought they would at midnight, so I got all excited... *pokes hatchies*

Darn I wish I could stay up to see them mature, but I guess at least I'll have something to look forward to in the morning smile.gif I know they will be stunning!

Oh wow I've been so hooked on these releases for the week that I almost forgot about these ones! xd.png I'm so excited to see what they look like as adults. biggrin.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

I'm debating staying up another four hours to see the full-grown sprites. Probably not a good idea. xd.png I'll see them tomorrow, at least. A nice wake-up. c;

Only 3 hrs left until they grow up, can't wait!

Come on, grow uuuuup! This is the longest five hours I've ever experienced o.O I swear it said five hours this afternoon...

Two hours now ! I'm reeeeally curios !

When I first saw the eggs I was a bit sceptical - with the black cap, the pale colours, and the row of points down one side I couldn't shake the suspicion that we'd get some harlequin dragon. (It's a birthday event, after all, so it might have gone in an unusual direction, and the egg doesn't look very "natural" with this art noveau feeling about it. wink.gif )

The teeny tiny S1 hatchies ended that concern, and that was a mighty relief (no, I don't like harlequins). And ever since the little ones gendered I can't wait to see the adults !

Everyone is talking sea birds, and that is an option for sure, but somehow the male reminds me more of a seahorse, with that crest down his head and neck, and the rounded pose. Whatever it'll grow up to be, I just love this little guy, he looks cute and elegant at the same time. The female doesn't give away much yet, except that the wings will probably have a wonderful pattern. A big "huzzah!" in any case for dimorphism both for hatchlings and adults !

For the grown-ups I fervently hope that the male basically stays the way he is (just bigger), and the female will be a surprise either way.

I also hope for some "personality" in the descriptin of the adults, describing the character of the species as well as it's "zoological facts".

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

I never really saw a lot of "sea bird" in these guys, but I guess it could be seen that way. I really hope I'll be able to catch more eggs after this whole event is over =) I'd like to have a couple pairs.

I cannot wait up for these guys any longer, goodnight, I will come back for you beauties in the morning.

Not long to go now! biggrin.gif I'm really, really excited to see the adults! I can't wait! I have six of these hatchlings so far, but I have a feeling I'm going to want a whole lot more of them. tongue.gif I have a feeling that out of the four released so far, these ones are going to be my favourite.

Edit: Mine are gendering! biggrin.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

I love the Black Capped Teimarr lady! biggrin.gif I can't wait for the lad to grow up so we can see him too! ^____^ Gorgeous Mysfytt and Angziety!

Love the female Black Capped Teimarr. I bet he will look just as great as the female does.

Ahh, now I remember these. I thought the eggs were really familiar looking.

Love the color scheme. Very pretty. <3