TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Woo! I managed to get an extra one. Since I was gifted one by a very kind person earlier today, once this is off cooldown I'll offer it over on one of the gifting threads to someone with nowt.

As a person who is not particularly fond of pygmies i really hope the whole release doesn't consist of them.

[e] er, the rest of it i should say

Edited by boscodelta

Wow, I got three from that drop. o_o

With these and another I got from a departure thread, I'm at four. Though I'm probably gonna gift two of them to friends.

I wasn't holding much hope of catching the new eggs, it took until last week for me to get my first Royal Crimson, but a few minutes ago I caught 3 of today's eggs. smile.gif

I've incubated and fogged them (will unfog them tomorrow when I get home from work), hopefully I'll have similar luck with the coming days' eggs.

the :55 drop was massive. caught 4 eggs with slow internet without turning off the images. :3

I know! That was quite a drop - it carried right through into the xx:00 one! I think maybe TJ is being kind to the slower people!

130 tabs and not a single success. And every drop is the same. I only want two on the day of release to actually commemorate the event, is that too much to ask? sad.gif

130 tabs and not a single success. And every drop is the same. I only want two on the day of release to actually commemorate the event, is that too much to ask? sad.gif

That was some bad luck, darling, because the drops are so much longer now...

But I can offer to gift you one once they're off cooldown.

Woohoo! Finally caught some during this drop. Will be gifting the 'extras' once they're off CD.

same here, it warms my heart to be able to gift to people!

I've seen the brimstone avatar on a user or two. It must be the cool frilly things.

It kind of frustrates me how quickly TJ's eggs hatch and then gender...because it feels like we still have a long time to wait to see the adults. The time seems to just drag by.

Well, TJ's the boss here.

Wouldn't you say it feels so slow that it's just dragon by? Eh? Eh?

Edited by dirtytabs

lol i went to go see if i could grab a blusang but instead i accidentally clicked the Terns.

WELL i'm probably going to AP it once it's off cooldown. or gift it. i dunno.

They're not pygmies =P These eggs can be bitten by vamps, which is something pygmies are protected from.

I have caught 7 eggs in one sitting, so I will gift out 4 when they come off cooldown; FREE!. smile.gif PM me in 4 hours if you still can't get one.

I'm seeing a lot of sick eggies in the hatcheries. Remember that new releases bring lots of traffic to the fansites so your eggs may get views faster than normal and could get sick easily. Incubating them won't protect them. Keep your new eggs out of fansites for their first 12-24 hours.

sorry you had trouble

they are dropping more now than they were just a couple hours ago

if after 5 hours you still have none, please PM me and I'll teleport you 2

Nerven: Check your PM Box!

Many of the site's features rely on Javascript to function properly. Please ensure that Javascript is not disabled within your browser or by other security software.

Your Status

Javascript is disabled. You will not be able to utilize some features.

Er what?! I always hunt with javascript turned off! WTF?

Caught one in the :10 drop so far. I was astounded at how long the drop lasted, so hopefully getting a few more won't be too hard. Thank you to TJ and the artists who made this massive dragon release possible!

sorry you had trouble

they are dropping more now than they were just a couple hours ago

if after 5 hours you still have none, please PM me and I'll teleport you 2

That's so kind of you. I now have one! I'm hoping my luck changes in the drops to come, but I confess I have a horrible internet connection right now. I hope I can get one more to make a pair, and a couple for my wife, too.

Thank you, oddsoxdi!

I just grabbed a 2nd one in the cave! So now I'll have at least 1 pair biggrin.gif

Er what?! I always hunt with javascript turned off! WTF?

From what I notice, Javascript disabled only affects your filter. The filter won't work if Javascript is disabled. Other than that I haven't seen it affect my game play. I also disable it when I hunt.