TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I want to warn everybody - the hatcheries seem to be accumulating views much faster than usual.

I added the eggs I got last night when they hit 12 hours on my scroll. They picked up 40-50 UVs within the first hour, what I expect in about six to twelve hours. They didn't get sick, but at that rate, they would get sick if I left them. I've pulled them from the site and fogged them all until later.

I don't think views were accumulating this fast with the March or April releases.

sadly the power is out in my entire town do to flooding and tornados... ill only be able to be on for about 30 minutes so i probably wont be able to catch any :/ but good luck everyone! happy catching smile.gif

ty for the generous people who have promised/gifted me eggs.

I only need one more and i will have my goal (4 of this release: 2 for me, 2 to fulfill an iou)

I want to warn everybody - the hatcheries seem to be accumulating views much faster than usual.

I added the eggs I got last night when they hit 12 hours on my scroll. They picked up 40-50 UVs within the first hour, what I expect in about six to twelve hours. They didn't get sick, but at that rate, they would get sick if I left them. I've pulled them from the site and fogged them all until later.

I don't think views were accumulating this fast with the March or April releases.

Mine got sick, so it's a fair warning.

Aaaah, Maggie, now I have to change my avatar. tongue.gif

Finally I have caught my own release egg. Now I have my desired pair and am off from the competition.^^

I wish the others who still have not one good luck.

Haha, saw that you had one I had. I changed mine. xd.png Trying to have one that doesn't seem to get any love.

mine did as well, though they started out getting almost no views, then it sped up last night about 2 hours after release.

after i was gifted one i tried to get my own and got lucky, I am happy now, and wish everyone good luck!

I kept clicking like a madman on the last drop, so I have seven, and I wanted two.

I guess I'll put a few up for grabs in the giveaway section when they're off CD.

after no luck all day I got five! biggrin.gif is anyone in desperate need of any? I haev spares! for once

sadly the power is out in my entire town do to flooding and tornados... ill only be able to be on for about 30 minutes so i probably wont be able to catch any :/ but good luck everyone! happy catching smile.gif

If you want, I'll happily send you the one I just snagged ♥ Got my two, but I'm randomly gifting people because I have fast fingers. smile.gif

Good to see people are catching eggs a lot more easily. This is going to be one stressful week, seeing difficulties on the first day would've been unfortunate.

I kept clicking like a madman on the last drop, so I have seven, and I wanted two.

I guess I'll put a few up for grabs in the giveaway section when they're off CD.

Wow, I wish I had skills/luck like that! xd.png

_______

It kind of frustrates me how quickly TJ's eggs hatch and then gender...because it feels like we still have a long time to wait to see the adults. The time seems to just drag by.

Edit for grammar.

Edited by Dimar

Yay, I just got my three at once and it wasn't even the hourly. Guess the one I got from departures is going back.

Meh, the other biomes are empty, and the breed mix on the coast is gone sad.gif

Thank you so much TJ! New babies~

And I have got five extra eggs and am willing to give them away to anybody who hasn't gotten any as of yet. c: Don't be afraid to message me!

Edited by Kiki_Minami26

It's easy to catch them now. I got at least ten overburdened messages, without images being turned off.

I'm having really good luck catching these, so feel free to message me if you don't have an egg yet. I'll send you one as I get spares. smile.gif

Ah hah, now that I've seen the hatchlings I know my memory isn't so bad after all. I remember the pose for the male adult real well, but oddly I don't recall them having different colored eyes. Guess we'll see =o