TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Snagged two more, surprisingly as easily as commons ._. *gifts one*

Edited by Light Concorde

Keep your eyes peeled, some of the inbetween drops are extended.

The :25 drop had a lot of eggs, and with only 75 people competing, I was finally able to catch two(I have 3 now due to getting one this AM in Departures)

Edited by skyie

That's so kind of you. I now have one! I'm hoping my luck changes in the drops to come, but I confess I have a horrible internet connection right now. I hope I can get one more to make a pair, and a couple for my wife, too.

Thank you, oddsoxdi!

one just came off cooldown so sent it to you for your second one

now to wait for the others....

I snagged an extra which I'd be glad to gift to someone, once it comes off of cooldown~

I just grabbed 3 more @_@

Time to gift in 5 hours biggrin.gif

The forums always redeem the pitfalls of DC! Now I have two and one for my wife. Thank you to everyone who is gifting!

Glad the drops have picked up. I had some trouble catching this morning, but I just caught way more than what I need in 2 five minute drops.

They're not pygmies =P These eggs can be bitten by vamps, which is something pygmies are protected from.

And the eggs aren't small, which is... not a guarantee, but a pretty good confirmation given they're bitable.

Whaaaat...Just got 3 7 o.O . G. Yay, so happy, now I have a pair.. And can give 2 to my sister ^^ . Giving away 3 , if anyone's interested.

Edited by margot775

I just caught 2 extra eggs O.o Gonna give them away, If anyone is having trouble please feel free to pm me :3

Yey! I have the urge to fill all my slots with these but I'm gonna go two of each at first so I have a chance to get them all... IT'S SO TEMPTING THOUGH! xd.png

Are they gonna be common?

Finally got one! I had the worst time trying to get one last night. I'm tempted to grab another, but I'm worried about the other releases, too... Happy Birthday, DragonCave! =P

Whoo hoo! =D *does a happy dance* Managed to snag my second one at the hour drop! Now I'm set for tomorrow, and any others I snag will be trading fodder! *collapses after happy jig*

~Feathers

Many of the site's features rely on Javascript to function properly. Please ensure that Javascript is not disabled within your browser or by other security software.

Your Status

Javascript is disabled. You will not be able to utilize some features.

Er what?! I always hunt with javascript turned off! WTF?

I had this problem too just now- didn't affect me this morning though.

why is this message appearing

Edited by velvet_paw

The eggs seem to be in a solid, solo mass drop. Might be a way to give everyone an equal chance to get an egg? I've been hunting for gifting purposes though.

Me too ...

-deleted, please use the appropriate threads in trading- Edited by rubyshoes

The eggs seem to be in a solid, solo mass drop. Might be a way to give everyone an equal chance to get an egg? I've been hunting for gifting purposes though.

Possibly. (I'm hunting for gifting too)

I imagine these are going to be common... I mean, the speckle-throateds are uncommon, and even when they were first released, other dragon types were poking through their flood. So I'm thinking since I'm mostly seeing a wall of "This egg has a black cap" in the coast, with a few exceptions *coughs meaningfully at deep-sea egg on scroll* and so that leads me to think these will be commons. /speculation

Also, herp derp, just caught three extra eggs. Was planning to keep any extras as trading fodder for future releases, but since it seems others are also getting this lucky at 5-minute drops, they might end up gifted. X]

~Feathers

yay i finally got a second one. the first one was gifted because someone was giving one away to those who had none and i didnt think i was going to be able to grab one but i did. so now i have two. i am very surprised i snagged one. good luck to anyone who hasnt gotten one yet. i got mine in the 5 min drop