TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

-removed, please use the appropriate threads in the trading subforum- Edited by rubyshoes

Please don't use this thread to trade/gift or request eggs. Use the appropriate threads in the trading subforum

thank you

I just strolled into the Coast biome and caught two within a minute.

Is anyone else having such nice luck?

I don't know, but I think it's getting easier to catch them. I struggled a bit last night, but this afternoon when I went back to try to get some for friends it was easy. That would be a good thing for those whose connection is slower.

I caught my four at 12:20 AM EST, the drop when more were dropping at a time. I got lucky, I guess.

Yeah, catching is easier. I had some luck at x:10 and just now as x:35. The five minute marks seem to have less people in them, which makes slower connections easier to deal with. Compared to midnight where the lag had me loading too slow to even click something before it was gone.

Edited by shikaru

i guess the 5 minute drops are the best way for me to get the new draggies.i find waiting 12 hours makes it easier as well because then a lot of people already have their eggs

OMG Such a sweet person gave me two and someone else offered me 2 (no I did not take them) I told them I had two so they could offer them elsewhere

That last 5 minute drop was pretty successful happy.gif

I thought I saw some people say that regulars were being dropped with them? I missed a few pages of the forum, but I only saw "Black Caps" in the Coast.

That last 5 minute drop was pretty successful happy.gif

I thought I saw some people say that regulars were being dropped with them? I missed a few pages of the forum, but I only saw "Black Caps" in the Coast.

Starting with the 2 PM drop (I believe) they started falling in larger numbers and seem to be the only thing falling (hopefully it stays that way at least until the next new release egg starts at midnight).

Starting with the 2 PM drop (I believe) they started falling in larger numbers and seem to be the only thing falling (hopefully it stays that way at least until the next new release egg starts at midnight).

Thanks! And I guess thanks to TJ as well! biggrin.gif

Got my 4 eggs at one drop. I'm so happy, probably I'll trade or give away two of them to make place for anothers.

Yay! I'm so happy.

These hatchlings remind me of some coastal seabird but I can't recall what name D;

Cool! Already caught two (one by accident)!

Thanks Dragon Release Team!

I think maybe they're the Chickadees from the Requests... biggrin.gif

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Haven't been able to try my luck yet, hopefully I can catch my two after work is done! So excited for this entire week!

Chickadees they are not, I saw these in DR. However, I'm not telling what they are~

Er no... the Chickadee concept isn't even complete yet and they are pygmies.

No, the complete Chickadee Pygmy request. But chasing fish? Probably not...

@rubyshoes: My friend tried at school and she caught a non-capped egg?

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Um, anyone know a good number as to how many to catch?

If you've got gold trophy and incubates, you can go for four today and three tomorrow. On the third day, today's eggs should already hatch, so you could go for one more batch and so on.

Um, anyone know a good number as to how many to catch?

At least one.

I'm overburdened from two failed vampire attempts and three ER eggs, so I spent the last fifteen minutes frustratedly clicking on the eggs, seeing the overburdened message, and screaming in frustration. At least I'll be able to get as many as possible in a couple hours...

No, the complete Chickadee Pygmy request.

@rubyshoes: My friend tried at school and she caught a non-capped egg?

Was that before 2 PM EST? Earlier today non black capp were falling mixed in with the black caps. I haven't seen anything but black caps falling since then but of course I'm sure I'm not seeing everything that drops.