TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Finally got two, wooh, ergh it's pathetic how I'm so proud.

Anyways, good luck to the people still trying to catch their eggies :3.

I wonder if we'll see the Adults by the end of today? That would be awesome. :3

I know i've seen these dragons before, but for the life of me, I can't remember their names. Or maybe i'm mixing them up with another dragon. I don't know.

BLAAAAAAARG get it! -rage face-

Edit: Wow that was eayer... blink.gif Like, unushaly easy... unsure.gif Thanks TJ for telling us its on the coast. Fore everyone looking it says: 'this egg has a black cap'

Edited by AveryCF

Woah. After earlier today, I just went into blind clicking mode and ended up with four.

Think I might ditch some of 'em, in order to get through this week. Maybe I'll trade 'em tomorrow, and not have to fuss with catching. /wishfulthinking

So many new dragons, oh my goodness. biggrin.gif

Was that before 2 PM EST? Earlier today non black capp were falling mixed in with the black caps. I haven't seen anything but black caps falling since then but of course I'm sure I'm not seeing everything that drops.

Wait, what? Is there an alt?

Welp I'm HATING the restriction on Javascript-not-turning-off. BUTT I tried egg hunting in the Coast and now am stuck have three MORE Black Caps to dump gift away in five hours. At least I know it's possible to snag eggs without disabling JS, but I sure detest, loathe and despise all those blinking animated ads while I'm hunting eggs.

The coast as I posted when blink flash emty, now theres no eggs in it and there WA 3 when I got mine.xd.png Thank god school still has their f5 as a refresh that a 'go to internet home page' button. -.- -hates mine at home-

Edit: Ok im done, got egg max and got 4 now, incubate and influence and im ready for them to grow and ready for tomorrows. (Need 1 more then im FOR SURE done as I like 5 or + of each dragon. smile.gif )

Thanks TJ and (Once again) Happy bday DC! I saw 4 but this is the only one I FOR SURE particapated in!XD

Edited by AveryCF

i hope next dragons release is in either the jungle or forest. they need some love too

Well, with another six breeds to be released, I wouldn't be surprised if we hit most or all of the biomes.

blink.gif Where was an alt suggested?

I think they are just speaking about all dragons typically in the Coast, no?

Edit:

Welp I'm HATING the restriction on Javascript-not-turning-off. BUTT I tried egg hunting in the Coast and now am stuck have three MORE Black Caps to dump gift away in five hours. At least I know it's possible to snag eggs without disabling JS, but I sure detest, loathe and despise all those blinking animated ads while I'm hunting eggs.

xd.png me too, but I'm glad to know it's not only me prevented from disabling Javascript while hunting wink.gif

That may even the playing grounds by just a tiny bit

Edited by DeathCry

Amazing new dragons. Can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up. Looking forward to next day dragons. I caught two for my sister, but don't want any for myself.

blink.gif Where was an alt suggested?

I think they are just speaking about all dragons typically in the Coast, no?

Edit:

xd.png me too, but I'm glad to know it's not only me prevented from disabling Javascript while hunting wink.gif

That may even the playing grounds by just a tiny bit

Yes im sure thats it, just saying areas. smile.gif (Comlicated way)

I wonder if we'll see the Adults by the end of today? That would be awesome. :3

I know i've seen these dragons before, but for the life of me, I can't remember their names. Or maybe i'm mixing them up with another dragon. I don't know.

Not gonna happen! TJ's hatchies take as long as anyone else's to grow up.

No, that's not what they are talking about. For awhile today the new release eggs (black caps) were falling mixed with regular old eggs (non black caps).

No. We were talking about if non-new release eggs were falling i.e. the regular non new eggs.

edited for spelling failure smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

The coast as I posted when blink flash emty, now theres no eggs in it and there WA 3 when I got mine.xd.png Thank god school still has their f5 as a refresh that a 'go to internet home page' button. -.- -hates mine at home-

Edit: Ok im done, got egg max and got 4 now, incubate and influence and im ready for them to grow and ready for tomorrows. (Need 1 more then im FOR SURE done as I like 5 or + of each dragon. smile.gif )

Thanks TJ and (Once again) Happy bday DC! I saw 4 but this is the only one I FOR SURE particapated in!XD

You realise that 6 more breeds will be released over the next 6 days, right? Locking yourself on the first day might not be very smart...

yeah the two non-capp eggs i caught were before the 2pm mark. they have an hour until their off CD Sea Wing and Wave Runner

thank you TJ for switching it back to a solid black cap release happy.gif

i've got my four, gonna snagg two more for a buddy of mine who can't get on to catch this first release and wait until the 29th to get my last set.

i love the pastel green in these guys and the egg looks liek the breast of a tuxedo laugh.gif

You realise that 6 more breeds will be released over the next 6 days, right? Locking yourself on the first day might not be very smart...

Theres a such thing as abanonding, ill do so if I need to otherwise I want as many as I can hold/get. :3

Edit: Also the fact they are here to stay, so its not like holiday ones I need to be extra carful....

Edited by AveryCF

Just got three more eggs. Will be gifting them once they are off of CD. If anyone needs any eggs because of bad Internet/ other reasons, feel free to PM and claim.

Got incredibly lucky in the last hour drop, and have four eggs now (my goal)

I'm hoping to get four of each also, but I want to save some room for when the other releases come out. xd.png That way I have one pair of each instead of two at the moment. tongue.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

Can't wait to see the adults! Will they be grown by tonight's release?

Nope, it will be 3 days as per normal.