TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Question here..

Are they ALL being released today, or is it just one per day for the next seven days?

I have not even seen one. or any. LOL tongue.gif

Question here..

Are they ALL being released today, or is it just one per day for the next seven days?

One per day for 7 days.

Question here..

I have not even seen one. or any.  LOL tongue.gif

One per day sweetie. smile.gif

Edit: If you go to the first page of this, those are the male/female hatchy forums of the eggs realeased today. smile.gif

Edited by AveryCF

Question here..

just one was released today, in the coast

Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It likes to chase fish in shallow water.

And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing.

(And its at coast)

Gessing some kind of awsome water type with cool markings like on egg.xd.png

All right, I'm getting the overburdened message about half the time now. By the end of the day, there might be too many of these eggs around, hah.

All right, I'm getting the overburdened message about half the time now. By the end of the day, there might be too many of these eggs around, hah.

Well these for sure WONT BE rare eggs.xd.png

Edited by AveryCF

Okay, whew! First things first.

Please do NOT link from my album! Download to your own if you want to use these!

Changing colors is fine. I'm including blanks so others can update if needed. I'm at work, so I can't upload these to a neutral host myself. Sites are blocked. If someone else wants to and provide codes, feel free.

Less terse, I <3 the intro to the news post and wanted to make some leetle badges to match it. They are free to use IF they are NOT linked from my site.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Fonts used are Caslon Openface and AuCasaBlanca

Id use them Vhale if I had more room on my signature. D: They are wonderful though for checklists! biggrin.gif

Vhale, those are so cool. c: I might have to bump an image in my sig so I can use them xd.png

Vhale, those are pretty if my sig wasn't crammed to the max xd.png

Oh, the hatchies are looking so cute! wub.gif

Maybe there is an alt, since there are two male and two female hatchies?

Nah, this usually just means both the adults and hatchies are dimorphic, and one hatchie of each gender will be frozen, one of each will grow.

Welp I'm HATING the restriction on Javascript-not-turning-off. BUTT I tried egg hunting in the Coast and now am stuck have three MORE Black Caps to dump gift away in five hours. At least I know it's possible to snag eggs without disabling JS, but I sure detest, loathe and despise all those blinking animated ads while I'm hunting eggs.

You might as well give TJ the $5 and get rid of the ads this month. While I don't usually pay it, I figured that with a drop this massive, it would be well worth it to get rid of the distractions. Now I'm glad I did. biggrin.gif

When there are 4 eggs in TJ's post it means there are 2 different stage 2 hatchling sprites and 2 different adult sprites. Full dimorphism.

Vhale, those are pretty if my sig wasn't crammed to the max  xd.png

Oh, the hatchies are looking so cute! wub.gif

Sorry. not alt, tongue.gif

the two pairs means dimorphic hatchlings as well as adults.

one pair frozen and one pair grows biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

When there are 4 eggs in TJ's post it means there are 2 different stage 2 hatchling sprites and 2 different adult sprites. Full dimorphism.

To show all forums, yes. smile.gif

Nah, this usually just means both the adults and hatchies are dimorphic, and one hatchie of each gender will be frozen, one of each will grow.

Ohhh ... Has TJ done this with new releases in the past?

Because with the Royal Crimson / Soulpeace release, I thought there was only one set of hatchies per dragon type.

ETA: Never mind. The Royal Crimson had two, but it wasn't dimorphic, one for the hatchie and one for the adult. The Soulpeace had four.

AveryCF: I am new.

Edited by missy_