TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Oh, haven't managed to get any eggs . Ninjas everywhere ;D

& dat slow internet. Got to keep trying. ^^

Hatchlings look amazing <3 Can't wait til they grow

Only lasted 2 minutes, missed everything i clicked. I do wish they dropped the full 5 minutes...

Back to the market.

Oh, haven't managed to get any eggs . Ninjas everywhere ;D

& dat slow internet. Got to keep trying. ^^

Hatchlings look amazing <3 Can't wait til they grow

I got, when I was on IPad ... That's odd, I thought iPads were slow.

After one misclick (that has been vamped now. harharahar wink.gif ) I got my two.

Perfect. smile.gif

I'm really liking the gold on the hatchlings! Makes me think they might look good with Golds and Golden Wyverns. The seafoam green also reminds me of female swallowtails.

Can't wait to see what these little beauties look all grown up! I bet they'll make great mates for some already existing breeds. C:

Whoo, leetle golden creatures! =D Cool beans! Here's hoping I get my hands on a pair. X]

~Feathers

Edited by fly_away_soon

I managed to snag two right before bed last night, yay! And I think one of my friends is going to give me one more... so I'm more than happy with what I've got, whee.

I'm not sure how to feel about the hatchies. They're kind of hard to see and smaller than I like them... but I think they have potential. I can't wait to see the adults.

Just wanted to say its nice to see people helping each other out. nice work all! maybe next year we could decorate a birthday cake (kinda like we did with gingerbread houses for Christmas). I like the decorating stuff. smile.gif

i got two last night near midnight so i'm good on my eggs today; the hatchlings are SOOO cute. i can't wait to see them grown up!

Ooh, more gendered! I prefer the males, since they're more decorative, but all the hatchies are so cute. And little. xd.png

Man this is going to be tough. 185 people in the Coast atm. Not funny xd.png

Only 185?! At midnight when it started, there were 800-900, all clicking like mad. Hang in there, you'll get them!

Ooh, more gendered! I prefer the males, since they're more decorative, but all the hatchies are so cute. And little. xd.png

Same here.

Is it just me, or do they look very similar to the Tri Horn?

So, at midnight, will the black cap eggs stop being so high density in the coast biome?

Ha ha, here's hoping for luck on the hour... The five-minute drops have not been kind to me so far, ha ha. ^^;

~Feathers

I knew that a release everyone was entirely aware about would be far harder than the usual suprise releases so I left until later to catch them.

But they are still silly hard! Oh well I can't say much only been hunting for 50 mins.

Psh, I haven decent speed, and I struggle with 90 sometimes. And people don't like GW anymore it seems, so this won't end well :\

I wonder which biome the eggs for tonight will be in? I know -- no one but TJ knows that. I think it is time for the forest to get some love. wink.gif

The gendered hatchies are awesome. I can't wait to see the adults. Good job Mysfytt!

Hatchlings are so cute! :D

I don't know why it is that I have an insanely slow internet connection, and yet I generally find it much easier to catch eggs when they've just been released than at other times. XD 'S why I've been trying to plan out my scroll space so carefully, so that I can get a few of each this week... because if they turn out rare, I'll probably have to trade for them rather than being able to catch them myself.

This is so exciting, though! I don't know if my sleep schedule will hold up to anticipation and hunting every night, but I'm so much looking forward to seeing what we get. I hope TJ continues to post a new thread for each one, rather than updating one - I think it's really nice to have a separate place to discuss each new one. ^^