TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Caught another two :3 Have no use for them, so I'll be glomp-gifting in 5 hours time >:D

Ohhh ... Has TJ done this with new releases in the past?

Because with the Royal Crimson / Soulpeace release, I thought there was only one set of hatchies per dragon type.

TJ has done it to almost ALL of them acshaly. O_o have you not noticed?xd.png

Derp. Just saw the female hatchies and was like "pretty!" on the design on their wings. <3 Though I can't wait to see the adults. |D

Love those badges, Vhale! I'm tempted to try juggling my sig stuff to fit 'em in...

I'm sitting here poking at this Dorsal egg, wishing I could get it to hatch in time for tonight to give me some more room... but no way am I trying my luck with forcing it. ;P

I can hardly wait to see which new egg tonight will bring!

How do I get one? (The badge thing)

I just saved the one I wanted from Vhale's post to my computer, uploaded it to my Photobucket account and then added it to my signature. Hope that helps somewhat smile.gif.

Persistence really does pay off! I FINALLY got one egg, at least! I'm going for two more and then I'll wait a bit to start on the next day. I'm so happy I didn't give up totally and just wait it out. :'D

Now I know I need to wait for the later hours to really start hunting. Lesson learned. X'D

Was that before 2 PM EST? Earlier today non black capp were falling mixed in with the black caps. I haven't seen anything but black caps falling since then but of course I'm sure I'm not seeing everything that drops.

Yup. She's using it for an ND experiment now.

How long dopes it take the game to realize I have 500 dragons (As of last hour) and give me a golden trophy? I want to get a new egg with the one more egg slot but im still silver and man amount 6 eggs (For silver) D: I even relogged.xd.png

Aw, I feel sorry for you. O.O That really sucks. There's not much to reset though.

I can't help but to nickname them "Newsboys"... the black cap description.... xd.png

You have to make sure you have over 500 fully grown/frozen dragons on your scroll. Still growing eggs and hatchlings do not count towards the trophy. At least that's how I understand it to work.

:3 I was able to send off my extra babies! Yay!

You have to make sure you have over 500 fully grown/frozen dragons on your scroll. Still growing eggs and hatchlings do not count towards the trophy. At least that's how I understand it to work.

:3 I was able to send off my extra babies! Yay!

Ok thank you. biggrin.gif And grats!XD (Ye, likly csome of my hatchys arnt grow to count yet. :3)

I just saved the one I wanted from Vhale's post to my computer, uploaded it to my Photobucket account and then added it to my signature. Hope that helps somewhat smile.gif.

Don't work for me. It always saves it as a JPG

o^o i took me five hours to get my eggie and now it's sick! Nuuu!

-says like spongebob- OH NO!

FOOOOOOOOOOOG! D:

I have two eggs waiting on their new owner to pick them up. If she hasn't done so by about 11 p.m or so, I'll gift them in the gifting thread. smile.gif

I can't wait to see the next new egg! 7 more hours..

Is anyone having trouble with a single one? I can catch you one maybe, I'm finding this drop rather easy... O.o

Ugh... 7 more hours... I'll be in bed and unable to get up as so much to go to the bathroom by that time... mom is super strict these days.

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

I can't wait to see the next new egg!  7 more hours..

Me too. Though I don't think I'll try to catch any at 12 tonight. Last night it was chaos!

Edited by imperatrica101

Wow... I just tried to catch another one encase my sick one dies and ended up with 5 ... o_o wow... once these cool down i think i'll be doing some glomp gifting!