TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Definitely taking my time getting this one. xd.png

Good luck to everyone for catching them! Thank you and happy 7th birthday, DC. :3

So is anybody sticking to the plans discussed in the previous thread? I have my 3, all incubated. And hoping for 3 more from tonight's drop... Keeping fingers crossed.

Good luck guys!

I managed to grab four shortly after the midnight drop started. But at first I was having tons of trouble, and getting frustrated. Usually I wait to see that the page has refreshed but with this drop I had to not do that -- instead I clicked right after I hit refresh.

Since I'm off today, I think I'll see if I can pick up a couple more, and later gift them to someone. The hatchies are definitely interesting looking. Can't wait to see what they look like. (:

So is anybody sticking to the plans discussed in the previous thread?

I had plans on it but it looks like the new eggies are trying their best to halt that! X'D

Confound you eggies!

So is anybody sticking to the plans discussed in the previous thread? I have my 3, all incubated. And hoping for 3 more from tonight's drop... Keeping fingers crossed.

Good luck guys!

I want to stick to my plan of 2 per day, but if it takes me a long time to catch my second of today's release then I could have a problem. I may end up behind schedule if I catch it late, because then it won't open up it's slot to other releases soon enough. Then I won't have time to catch those!

Darn this bad computer. And my lack of skills! laugh.gif

Good luck guys!

I'm trying but it's proving to be quite difficult, since I haven't grabbed more than 1 yet, and the times will be different for each one xd.png I'm still going to try and stick with it though smile.gif

Very cute hatchlings! I can't wait to see what the adults look like. Very exciting!

Yay! Awesome looking eggs by the way for the first day biggrin.gif Love em, got 5 so far lol

Is it sad that I'm more upset I've missed 2 CB Tsunami Wyverns than the new eggs? LOL!

(TW's are my favorite breed tongue.gif )

Well, I caught a Deep-Sea egg... >_<;

Here's hoping for more luck on the next hour drop. I just wanna get two eggs to influence and incubate, drag it!

~Feathers

RE, the plans, I'm gonna be sticking pretty closely to the three for each day model. The rest (if I manage to get more) are gonna be gifting fodder. wink.gif

Got kindly gifted two lil eggs then caught a third, so I'm on track finally :>

Got four instead of three, in case tomorrow brings hybrids.

Didn't catch any that drop, but then again I started late. Changing classes and all. rolleyes.gif

I really hope we get a hybrid or two; those will definitely be a welcome breather from the biome-hunting stress.

Still haven't managed to grab one, so I guess I'll just have to keep trying.

Good luck guys!

I almost am.

I caught 5 early this morning, influenced and incubated 4, and gifted 1. I just caught 1 more to gift later on in the day.

I am spending my extra eggslot today trying to catch reds and pinks for my friends who didn't plan ahead for the event, or just couldn't get all they need.

I gifted well over 50 red hatchlings and at least a dozen pinks since the event was announced, as I have had great luck catching the incuhatchables. (I have 149 adult reds.)

I really wish these drops were like Holiday drops and dropped constantly, at least for one day. I still haven't gotten a second CB Royal Crimson for a breeding pair from the last drop and the only reason I have the first is because some wonderful amazing person gifted it to me. Yeah, they're going to be around for a while, but that doesn't mean i'll be able to catch any. *grumble*

I'm going to go see if I can get lucky and breed my gold and see if I can get a trade going. :3

I wish the drops would at least last a little longer than 1 - 2 minutes sad.gif

I've been trying for 6 hours now and still got nothing *sigh* A kind person traded me one of the new eggs for one of my hatchies, but I really hope the other releases over the next days will be a little easier to catch, or I'll have to give up trying.

Anyway, the new hatchies are really cute. I wonder what the grown up dragons will look like smile.gif

Edited by Hermeline

caught 2 out of the 4 i want. already incubated and influenced to keep to the schedule i've made myself *snuggles her google doc*

had two mis clicks though that my vamps will happily bite when it gets closer to their CD time *nods and sharpens their teeth*

is there any way we can have a solid only release drop in the biome for the first 24 hours?? its rather aggrevating tbh

Oh my, I'm afraid I might not get my eggs. I've never had to much trouble trying to catch before. sad.gif Oh well, just gotta keep trying.

I got, when I was on IPad ... That's odd, I thought iPads were slow.

It depends on your Internet speed and connection, I believe. Some releases I'm able to catch things within minutes on my iPad, but this one has so far been horrid. I've only got my one egg thanks to a really awesome friend <3 (Thanks Switchy!)

Yay! The fun has begun! I'm so excited for this event! I got my two for now (and one of them even has a pretty epic code), so I'm happy. The hatchlings are beautiful--I love the colors.

Now I just have to hope I'll have enough Reds available for incubation! I burned through a lot of them in the last couple of days trying to prepare for this event. That's what I get for being unable to resist breeding my dragons. xd.png

Good luck, everyone, and hang in there! If someone as slow and uncoordinated as me can catch two within an hour, there's hope for everybody.

Edited by Maladjust

Well if I stick to my my game plan I will have 1 pair of each by the time its over. Until I can trade or catch some more. smile.gif