Dubious

Bad Shimmer Breeding

Luck.

To me it seems that shimmers are being more picky now then before.

7 breedings, 7 eggs from my 3 Shimmers, I don't have any problems with my dragons for now (I did use fertility on all of them, so that might have helped a little).

I also used fertility but the one silver that came off cooldown didn't give an egg this week either. Yesterday was ok as I got two bronze shimmer eggs but today wasn't very good breeding so far.

I am trying to breed my bronze but it came to cool down eventhough I use fertility function.

Yesterday was better when i got a shimmer.

My Gold shimmer bred a shimmerfail, despite fertility being used two days before breeding. It was such a good breeder before. sad.gif

My first gold Xu Ying Liaong bred a shimmerfail on the first try. No fertility, because I swear my purples just hate me or something.

(Luckily for me, it's still a pillow dragon...)

ETA: I just noticed the pillow's code is DUNIE. WHO YOU CALLIN' A DUNIE?!

Edited by DorkJulian

My Shimmer has decided to join to "cool kids" and stop breeding now. He's making it impossible for me to get any swaps. *glares*

If he wasn't a 2nd Gen, I'd feel pretty bad that I still only have one Shimmer on my scroll. But I'm OK with it for now. XP

Bred a few shimmers today, but two rejected their intended mates :/ which was annoying.

I bred Psycho again; no interest. dry.gif Fingers crossed for next week!

Just bred my Silver ShimmerxSilver and got another Shimmer. My SHimmers are doing BRILLIANTLY!! biggrin.gif

I can breed my 3rd gen tomorrow, wish me luck! :B

dey bred true ö_ô.

I can breed my 2gen and 6gen bronze shimmers on sunday, i hope they dont break their breeding streek.

Edited by suskekun222

A bronze shimmer came off cool-down and gave a shimmerfail/kin. I used fertility on this one as well.

I just bred another Bronze Shimmer! It isn't my Shimmers that're breeding badly - it's those damned benighted Metals - all I've gotten all morning is disinterest, no egg or fails. I was hoping to add some decent Metals to my Shimmer trade to get a real pretty lowgen too! RATS!

My second bronze shimmer did not reject her mate, and did give me a bronze egg. Whoopee!

My commons on the other hand are being jerks.

Edited by KishaRa

MY usual favorite shimmerscale gave me nothing. Again. D:

However, my 2Gs from Logic both produced shimmers this week and so did my 3G from Logic.

Samwise is a very good boy, and produced his third shimmery baby today!

My second Shimmer accepted her intended mate and even produced an egg right away, just like my first one.

Such well-behaved dragons. laugh.gif I hope they keep it up for a little while longer!

i have no shimmers to try to breed pouts

Y'might wanna check your PM box! biggrin.gif