Dubious

Bad Shimmer Breeding

Darn it...my bronze shimmer didn't produce anything Dl

*goes off to dig a hole*

Ok less than pleased now - all my Shimmers have been being really really nice about giving me Shimmers - but Wrym Jagarinna's first time out the gate - she throws a fail. She's from the Huntress line and Jagarinna is Swedish for Huntress.

Tried to breed a couple of my bronze shimmers today and neither showed any interested. Frigid flippin' dragons. dry.gif

Thankfully my silver did give me a shimmer egg last night. That one I needed.

I've only one grown Shimmerscale, and she didn't give anything last week and today. Bit that is a bit few data to talk of bad breeding^^ My 2. Shimmer will grow up in 2 days - I'll see what he does.

My Shimmer grew up about 25 minutes ago and it gave me a pretty Shimmer egg<3

I'm getting lucky with my breeding for the time being. smile.gif

Edited by Minkee

I now have two grown shimmers and one about to grow up shortly: hopefully my two new ones will give me shinies. However, I am not going to be do any breeding until after I get what I need from the next release that will be 'likely' tonight.

Edited by Slaskia

My very first Shimmer grew up today.

First thing she did was reject a Cavern Lurker.

Sheesh. ._.

4 week in a row now that my silver shimmer Diva has failed to give a shimmer - she gave a shimmerfail/kin this week.

My 2gen and my 6th gave me shimmerkins this week. >.< There goes our steek.

I have 5 shimmers now; my newest, the golden boy, refused his mate! D: My first shimmer not breeding.

My silvers, Io and Deimos, have both always produced; Deimos has done 4 and Io 2. Both my bronzes have never refused/no interest or failed, both have produced bronze shimmers each time.

I'm waiting for this luck to run out... it did with the gold! I'm waiting for the others too! It'll happen =)

My second bronze grew up & promptly threw a no interest, & the silver I have has to wait a few more days for a potential mate to come off cooldown. With the way my first attempted breedings regarding shimmers has gone, I'm predicting a no interest for Tuesday, if not an outright refusal.

I had a bronze shimmer grow up just a few minutes ago and it gave a shimmerfail/kin but at least it didn't refuse.

I had a bronze shimmer grow up just a few minutes ago and it gave a shimmerfail/kin but at least it didn't refuse.

Mine did the exact same thing earlier xd.png But like you said, at least they didn't refuse :3 And my newest Shimmer hatched! :3 I also caught 2 CB Pillows and a CB Terrae :3

6 hours until Moonlight Shadow grows up, I SO hope my lucky streak holds... xd.png

My bronze shimmerscale just rejected the only CB male shadow walker I had. And I need it to continue the lineage! Ugh.

*sobs*

A silver shimmer grew up and gave a shimmer - It is from my broken stair one but at least I finally got a shimmer.

Wohoo, three Shimmers, three mates accepted, three successful first breedings... I am lucky. biggrin.gif

What is it with these things and rejections?

I've had 3 rejections out of 6 breedings.

I just had a rejection as well. A bronze grew up and refused the lurker mate. Luckily I have 3 other lurkers I can try so hope it will like one of them.

Breed my three earlier, got two shinies and a fail.

My stats so far:

Jukihoquea Kirameki = 2 shinies, 1 fail out of 3 breedings.

Sibofiqua Kirameki = 1 shiny out of 1 breeding

Bilbo's Buttons = 1 fail out of 1 breeding

He bred true this time, so between the two I'm 4 for 6. Edited by prpldrgnfr

I've bred my bronze twice so far since she's grown up. No refusals, and a shimmer egg both times. I just traded her second egg for a silver who's still a hatchling, so we'll see how he/she does.

i just breed one of my shimmers

first time no interest at all

second time refusal?

so sad

why?

and my other one gave me a common yesterday