Dubious

Bad Shimmer Breeding

One shimmer, first they just didn't produce, second time they gave me a shimmerkin. Third time...well, wish me luck later tonight!

(I swear whenever I breed with fertility the REVERSE happens... I don't think I've had a sucsessful breeding on any dragon when I used fertility. Most of the time I at least get an egg, even if it's not what I want. Do my purples just like playing tricks on me?)

The one time I bred a Shimmer so far, it gave me a Shimmer egg. No Fertility.

Ehh

Logic has bred true 10/12 times so far.

My other shimmers are starting to breed bad too though. Last week I breed four and got one.

My bronze shimmer hasn't bred a shimmer yet, and my silver one has bred 2, but one died because someone view bombed it. So... 0/2 for bronze and 2/2 for silver

Mine are doing fine, though my gold just gave me a common. Two of my crazy silvers are 4/4. another is 3/4. Um.. gold is 1/2, two bronzes are 0/1, the other 2/2. yet another 1/2.

Aaand that's all I remember 8D

I have one frozen and two adults. I have bred the adults twice each. Two refusals from my bronze. two fails from my silver. UGH!

I've bred mine for 2 weeks now. The Gold has given me 2/2 Shimmers, the Silver 1/2 Shimmers and 1 Shimmer-kin, and the Bronze 1/2 Shimmers and 1 "doesn't show much interest" result. So 1 Gold and 1 Bronze success and 1 Silver Shimmer-kin last week, and 1 Gold and 1 Silver success, and no result from the Bronze this week.

I haven't had my shimmers very long, but neither of them have produced anything yet. Both refused their first mate, & my gold shimmer's second breeding was a no interest.

My Silver is 0/4 so far, but I hope she will change that in a couple of hours. I'll try my Gold for the first time tonight.

Wish me luck!

My breeding was going pretty great until this week. Two kin eggs, one no interest.

All had Fertility used on them. sleep.gif

i either get no egg or shimmer eggs when i breed and todays breeding 4/4 adults mde babies

Shimmerfail this week from my bronze, Dreams Rewound.

Honestly part of me is just happy he's giving me eggs.

My only Shimmer refused his first mate, but bred a Shimmer with his 2nd mate on the first try, so I'd say he's doing alright so far :3

my brothers silver: fail for the last 3 weeks

my silver: succes for tje last 2 weeks, fail the 2 weeks before that

newly grown up bronze: fail

7 pairs bred this week

1 blusang

2 shimmers

5 no eggs/no interest

Last week I had much better luck. :/

Breed Seaglory of Christmas 12 times

got:

1 no interest

2 no egg

2 shimmerkin

7 shimmers

I used fertility every time and had seven different mates (changed after I got a shimmer egg of a pairing).

The last two breedings were a shimmerkin and a shimmer.

So I would say it is ok so far.

I haven't been very lucky with my shimmers, especially the 3'rd gen ones. One of them gave me a shimmer on first try and nothing eversince, the other gave me a fail and a shimmer and nothing eversince.

Two older 5th gens gave me shimmerfails;

The 2 5th gens that grew up yesterday, gave me a shimmer each; no idea how they'll act next week though. rolleyes.gif

Update: my 5th gen. Gold Shimmer x Gold didn't breed even with fertility. ): Bummer,

No bad luck here, last week I bred my Silver and BRonze and got 1 Silver Shimmer and 1 Bronze Shimmer. Yesterday I bred another Silver Shimmer and the day before another Bronze, so I'm feelin' really lucky!

Just bred a 4th gen bronze shimmer egg, that hasn't bred for anything for 3 weeks in a row.

Edited by Dubious

Samwise was rejected by his first mate, the next week and today he made a Shimmer baby, so 2/3.