Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

The ability to breed my Heartseekers twice during the breeding window

Please????

So many pairs, not enough dragons!

I want all previous Holiday Dragons as CBs. Especially Sweetlings and Yulebuks I love those Sprites <3

I want all previous Holiday Dragons as CBs. Especially Sweetlings and Yulebuks I love those Sprites <3

Oh I wish that were possible. laugh.gif

I'm still kicking myself about accidentally missing the solstice christmas dragon.

I really want to see a store option this year. As full as the AP has been, precious few eggs are 2gs anymore. I feel like all the older holidays are starting to suffer from the holly problem, where there just aren't enough active players with CBs to maintain a steady 2g population. An infusion of new CBs would be wonderful. And then I could get all the CB Holidays I'm missing... there are so many. Frickin' hiatus.

No egg/hatchling limits during holiday breetings. The satisfaction of grabbing every single lovely lineage instead of gazing longingly at what you could have but can't because you already have stuff you can't drop!

An unfreeze option. I've got a frozen CB sweetling that'd be useful and just accidentally froze something.

I want a second gen eggy from a spiriter alt. tongue.gif

I just want a spriter's alt! xd.png

(But that would mean I would have to sprite a dragon... and I can't do that xd.png)

I want a Sweetling from Alt Sweetling and Xeno, for my "the 2nd gen looks totally different than the 1st" project xd.png

I want 16 eggslots, and a corresponding increase in hatchie slots (but I am not greedy)

Holiday breeding should be year-round & not restricted to just one week. Waiting a year to advance lineages is murder!

I want an egg-mixer trade option. Insert any three common CB eggs and get an uncommon random egg in return. Insert any three uncommons and get a random rare. Insert three rares and get... something even cooler?

I also want my Elementals to summon me my last Guardian of Nature, but this could take a while...

I want an egg-mixer trade option.  Insert any three common CB eggs and get an uncommon random egg in return.  Insert any three uncommons and get a random rare.  Insert three rares and get... something even cooler?

I also want my Elementals to summon me my last Guardian of Nature, but this could take a while...

three uncommon eggs aren't worth a rare though

a more accurate name for this teir would be:

"common until you actually want to catch one for any reason, then they become rare."

I want more enchanted object dragons implemented

Edited by blockEdragon

For whoever owns the sweetling alts to get back on dragon cave thIS ONE TIME A YEar like PLEASE it's just one day.

I suddenly wanted a blue pyralspite xd.png

Not too bright like the skywing, maybe slightly darker than ice dragons.

I want my CB silver shimmer to be pink, particularly the colour of a speckle-throat. that, or I just want him to stop being stubborn and just have a shimmer baby with this speckle-throated mate. for god's sake, Pixie, I just want to give out more second gens, why are you so difficult all of a sudden x-x

also, I want black sweetlings. and spriters alts, particularly Marionetta's Val '09, Heartseekers, Heartstealing, Graves, Caligenes, Solstices, and Birdzgoboom's Desipis. they're just so gorgeous - I adore the regular sprites as they are, but some of the alt holidays have me feelin' some serious feels.

I suddenly wanted a blue pyralspite xd.png

Not too bright like the skywing, maybe slightly darker than ice dragons.

Sapphire Pyralspite. Yes please.

Sapphire Pyralspite. Yes please.

According to Wikipedia, there's a Pyrope-spessartine garnet that is a blue/blue-green color. Sounds like breeding a Pyrope and Spessartine could result in this... perhaps eventually? smile.gif

According to Wikipedia, there's a Pyrope-spessartine garnet that is a blue/blue-green color. Sounds like breeding a Pyrope and Spessartine could result in this... perhaps eventually? smile.gif

I would be totally okay with that. Pyralspites would look amazing in blue. <3