Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Congrats to Katedj for reaching 100+ posts in the RP!

And it looks like Dream_Dragon will be next!

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I posted this earlier but it didn't get accepted. If it is for a certain reason please tell me, if not could you accept it Moonbeam? *curses self for patience problems* biggrin.gif

Username: Raven301

Name: Elistopher -Eli-

Species: user posted image Guardian

Personality: Eli's trust is very hard to gain but once you do gain it he is one of the loyalest friends one could have. Eli is a very thoughtful dragon and will almost always think things through, one of the only circumstances he will blindly charge in to is if one of his few friends is in danger. Eli is always thinking of now not the past and always has his head in the game.

Crush/Mate: Open

Talents/Abilities: Like the rest of his breed Eli has a shield on the end of his tail altho his is much bigger than the usual guardian. Eli is very fast but is scared of drowning and refuses to even step in streams and rivers.

Other: None for now

Thanks! xd.png

Edited by Raven301

Username: Keekeecat (hey, Moonbeam!)

Name: Lani

Species: user posted image - I didn't see this one on the taken list...

Personality: Independent, distant but not entirely unfriendly

Crush/Mate?: Nobody yet - does she need one?

Talents/ Abilities: Stealthy, fast, and a good climber. (Sorry, I wasn't really in creative mode.)

Other: Has a mysterious connection with her ancestors, however she does not know about the humans or the endangerment of the dragons in the past. (Is this all right?)

I've seen some things about the dragons being hatchies for a while. Could somebody please explain this to me?

There was actually a form for a gold smile.gif

I'm not entirely sure where everything is in the cave. There's a food pile, right? What else?

I posted this earlier but it didn't get accepted. If it is for a certain reason please tell me, if not could you accept it Moonbeam? *curses self for patience problems* biggrin.gif

Username: Raven301

Name: Elistopher -Eli-

Species: user posted image Guardian

Personality: Eli's trust is very hard to gain but once you do gain it he is one of the loyalest friends one could have. Eli is a very thoughtful dragon and will almost always think things through, one of the only circumstances he will blindly charge in to is if one of his few friends is in danger. Eli is always thinking of now not the past and always has his head in the game.

Crush/Mate: Open

Talents/Abilities: Like the rest of his breed Eli has a shield on the end of his tail altho his is much bigger than the usual guardian. Eli is very fast but is scared of drowning and refuses to even step in streams and rivers.

Other: None for now

Thanks! xd.png

Sorry! >.< Accepted

@Katedj: Yes, any dragon can mate with any dragon. DC breeding rules don't apply either, so a Glory Drake can breed with an Electric, a Pygmy can breed with a Stripe, etc.

it did hatch in the cave, but it wondered out of it to look around. ill add that so it can be stated clearly

*Is exasperated*

Edited by Onixthebunny1

How do you always get the most adorable stuff as your profile picture?

I'm not entirely sure where everything is in the cave. There's a food pile, right? What else?

There's a hot spring (or whatever it's called), and, of course, a huge amount of eggs.

Eep, had a hard time deciding which dragon to choose for my next character in this roleplay. X3 Should've posted this earlier... *Facepalm*

Username: Dream_Dragon

Name: Sallie Flay

Species: Skywing user posted image

Personality: Sallie Flay can be sharp and curt with her friends. She always gets straight to the point and can be quite blunt. She never shows any emotion and always has a poker face on. Nobody has ever seen her smile or cry. Her closest friends know, though, that beneath all this toughness, she has a soft heart. She is generous and, in a way, caring to her friends. Just like other Skywing dragons, she loves flying and especially likes making loops and spirals in the air. She is clever and doesn't talk much. Sometimes, none of her friends know what she's up to or what she's thinking. In a way, she's a bit like a detective. Around her, you have to expect the unexpected.

Crush/Mate?: Nah.

Talents/ Abilities: Her trademark is speed flying. She can fly really fast for long distances without getting out of breath.

Other: I really hope I can write her personality the way it is...I mean the clever detective part. X3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Are the newly released dragons available yet?

Edit: nice job on sneaking the word "people" into your last post Dream_Dragon. When I first looked at it I thought it was a line.

Edited by Narath

"...a Pygmy can breed with a Stripe..."

...Wow. Little Gysentia...Lol Tike has more competition now. Not that they were really close yet anyway, but still.

That's cool that it can keep track of the replies. This is a fun rp, it's easy to post in.

Thank you, Narath. :3

On a different note, has anyone ever stayed up late just for the sake of the roleplays in the DCF here? I have and I think that's bad 'cause that means I'm too addicted to roleplays...

Oh, and why did I ask that? Just curious. wink.gif

I stay up late for it too, but even if I did not do any RPs I'd be staying up late. I see it as something creative, so I don't think that it is bad to do so.

Well, sure, I agree, but I've been on the iPad like, everyday now. It's bad when you do it during your exam weeks...like I did. And it takes my mind away during studies. Because, well you know, I daydream of what's going to happen next and then I squeal and dance around because some roleplays get me worked up. xd.png

But I must say, it's beneficial too. The only time I search for synonyms or the online dictionary (yeah, I'm lazy to search the real life dictionary...) is when I'm writing in a roleplay. tongue.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Holy crap, it's the exact same thing for me, exept I'm not doing exams yet and I am using an iPod. I only really let my mind be taking away when I'm doing something that is irrelevant. For example, I don't listen at all during religious ethics class and just daydream instead. Much better.

My mind takes off during my Maths class...yeah, I hate Maths. dry.gif Thank goodness, exams are over now. I had such a nice weekend! biggrin.gif

I don't like math either, but it is my best class. Actually, I liked math class in grade 7, 8, and 10. Great teachers. Worst year for math class; grade 9. Teacher was a nice lady, but could not teach worth crap. My marks went from the high 90's to the low 70's.

Edited by Narath