Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Lance remained calm as the smaller hatchling snapped at him.

Tenebris can't be that much smaller than Lance to be of note.

Didn't we all already have this conversation before?

Edited by Narath

I would have never guessed that. I just looked through the sign ups and everything and couldn't find Naraths characters for the life of me.

I don't think Moonbeam has added my characters to the list yet. Anyways, just to clarify things for the future, Tenebris = user posted image or user posted image and his power is to make auras, mainly one of dread. Efflorere = user posted image and his powers are to speed up the growth of plants, and to communicate with animals, and he enjoys the company of birds.

Edit: could you please change your post so it doesn't suggest that Tenebris is a small dragon?

Edited by Narath

No problem. I hope that Moonbeam puts up the descriptions soon. I would have but I must have accidentally deleted the message with them.

Edit: can you change the post now please?

Edited by Narath

Lol if he sleeps somewhere else then Estra just kicked him out 'on the couch' xd.png

*Laughs*

*reads what's happened since I left....*

Oh dear oh dear. How do I have Ferovan react. Well, let's see what I can do. On Zeraiu, the aura of dread would be super strong...on Ferovan....I'm just not sure. But I'll try and validate Tenebris's power. It's only fair.

The aura he made was small and concentrated so it wont go beyond Ferovan, Lance, and Eriadna.

Edit: right now I have to drive home from school so see you in about half an hour

Edited by Narath

Well, since they are hatchlings it won't be that much of a difference but when they get older yes.

The aura he made was small and concentrated so it wont go beyond Ferovan, Lance, and Eriadna.

I knew it was concentrated, I thought it might only affect Ferovan actually. But what I was saying was that if Tenebris was using it on Zeraiu, it would most definitely work. On Ferovan, I just wasn't sure how strong it would be.

I'm off to work for the next 8 hours....

Edited by Katedj

We don't learn Spanish here. We learn french instead dry.gif

Oh deary dear. I look away for half of a day ... half of a day, and I'm completely behind. *sigh*. Don't wait up for Eriadna, but I'll try to post.

Edited by Shibadruid

Oh deary dear. I look away for half of a day ... half of a day, and I'm completely behind. *sigh*. Don't wait up for Eriadna, but I'll try to post.

It happens to all of us. Three times to me I think.

Well, Eriadna is certainly being proactive. She doesn't deal well with drama and being overlooked completely.

I love it when that happens.

They are more by the cave entrance.

Edited by Narath

It's not so nice when one of your characters is caught up in the flurry, and it's a high tension one, at that.