Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

How would we explain the disappearance of the inactive characters? And I still kind of think that it would be unfair for the newer arrivals (if there are anywhich there should be) to have to start as fresh hatchlings when we have dragons around day 6 development-wise.

I don't mind starting six days younger than the older characters. but thats my opinion

We could just pretend that they never existed. After all, we won't have all of the RP up so who will know that they ever did exist?

This RP was made in a way that new people could join throughout the story. Tenebris and Efflorere for example, are only two days old, and bloodwing and Cyros are barely a day old, and all of that worked out just fine. I mean, Tenebris already has an older woman (sorry, had to say it) laugh.gif

True ...

I still get the feeling that some things would be a bit ... off.

Well, crap, it's closed. At least it wasn't deleted. Can we still RP, though? Because I know a role play that was closed in the Freeform Roleplays forum but the accepted users were still RPing. Edited by Dream_Dragon

Well, she's not being nice. The answer to my request was no.

What request? I probably missed something while reading some pages.

Edited by guy person

I asked her to not shut down the RP. Now I am really censorkip.gif mad.

Please begin re-making this RP Shiba.

Edited by Narath

Ok... Shiba please, please..... PLEASE start remaking this RP, because I'm really censorkip.gif bored (I say that so much)

I backed up most of the characters, so we just need to get a new thread.

Don't we have to ask for her permission to re-make it? Just asking...also, if we do re-make it, do we start back at the beginning or do we continue?

We continue. And yes, we do have to ask permission first.

To be honest, I'm a bit irritated. She could've asked someone to, I don't know, look after the RP for her while she was gone. *Pouts*

What if she says no? I mean, like Dream said, she could have put someone else in charge without stopping the RP.

If moon says no to remaking it? She has no say in that, the people in charge of the forums do. She gave up whatever say she had when she left us

agreed but, as I said earlier I do have an idea for a role play, I typed it up on google docs so I would not forget. I could make that if the forum operators say no to remaking TLD(The Last Dragons), but i will probably make it anyway. biggrin.gif

Edited by guy person