Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

I think we said from 7 to 9 days after hatching, it's been (I think) about 3 and a half days from when the first set hatched.

Today is the fourth day. It's somewhere between 6-8 in the morning.

And we aren't sure, but they might just be mature hatchlings at 7-9 days. It might take a bit longer before they are an adult.

can i join?i noticed no-one has taken the role of a male fire dragon.

if so,then here is my caracter sheet:

Username:danwar123

Name:Ember

Species: user posted image

Personality: Quite fiery.Can be nice at times, but is aggresive. He has nearly no freinds.

Crush/Mate?:None

Talents/ Abilities: Has fire-enhanced claws+slightly tougher scales(better fighter.)

Other:He is quite agressive, like his species. But for some reason, his claws work really well with that.

He has a bit of extra flames than most fire dragons, and those flames go down to his claws. He is a carnavore, eating anything smaller, slightly bigger or the same size as him. He also has tough scales, so he can feel more pain without dieing.

Anything else is to be Roleplayed.

EDIT:Good.i fixed it.i put space in between eatch period/comma and word.

EDITEDIT:This good enough?

EDITEDITEDIT:There.i think i fixed most of the errors.

this good? :3

Edited by danwar123

One thing: there should be a space after every period/comma.

Psst. You're missing the spaces between 'Quite fiery. Can' and 'carnivore, eating anything smaller'. wink.gif

You still need spaces, even after your edit. There should also be spaces in between a word outside the parentheses and the parentheses itself. The period should also come after the last parentheses, not inside it.

Username: FireScorch

Name: Nightingale

Species: Alt Black (deos this count as black? Cause I really want her as a charicter) user posted image

Personality: Can be calm at most times but is very stern. She usually likes to travel as the leader of a group but can want to be alone in her studies

Crush/Mate?: Crush (this rarely shows at times): Thunder Wolf

Talents/ Abilities: Nightingale is very good at science and create simple machienes for the group. She also has many books in which she carries in a bag she has made. She has an assistant to hlp her too, Assaray a Soulpeace. Nightingale is also a good healer

Other: Is a very good protector of others in her group but can't fly. She knows how to but Her wings are ripped because of her battles. To fly with the other dragons Thunder Wolf helps pick her up and move her along in the group. She is always the leader.

I had forgotten this, her eyes change color depending on danger, mood, or how focused she is.

As Narath said, there are already two blacks. You can only get alts by breeding. Also, how does she make machines and get books? There is also only one group so how can she always be the leader? What battles?

Psst. You're missing the spaces between 'Quite fiery. Can' and 'carnivore, eating anything smaller'. wink.gif

DOES NOT.

my "can" has 2 SPACES, ONE BEFORE AND ONE AFTER IT.

oh, the other problems?i'll fix it.

I don't want to come off as rude or anything but I can still see all of the problems we've all pointed out. Also, you mean good enough, not god enough right?

Edited by Narath

DOES NOT.

my "can" has 2 SPACES, ONE BEFORE AND ONE AFTER IT.

oh, the other problems?i'll fix it.

Personality: quite fiery.can be nice at times, but is aggresive. he has nearly no freinds.

Crush/Mate?:none

Talents/ Abilities: has fire-enhanced claws+slightly tougher scales(better fighter.)

Other:he is quite agressive, like his species. but for some reson, his claws work really well with that.

he has a bit of extra flames than most fire dragons, and those flames go down to his claws. he is a carnavore,eating anything smaller, slightly bigger or the same size as him. he also has tough scales, so he can feel more pain without dieing.

anything else is to be Roleplayed.

Does. Bolded the mistakes, won't bold the spelling mistakes.

Yes, I still see some mistakes, more than just the spaces.

i don't see very many mistakes anymore...

i don't see very many mistakes anymore...

Personality: Quite fiery.Can be nice at times, but is aggresive.

Crush/Mate?:None

Talents/ Abilities: Has fire-enhanced claws+slightly tougher scales(better fighter.)

I think besides the spaces, just spelling errors.

I noticed no-one has taken the role of a male fire dragon.

Isn't it a Red Dragon...? Please correct me if I'm wrong!

EDIT: I just realized that their nickname is the 'Fire Dragon' :3

Edited by SpiritWolfe

I must say, I've been thinking, and the name "Tike" seems very appropriate for the Pygmy. I really like it.

Well that sucks. I hope you get better soon. It's never fun to have a cold.

Where'd everyone go?

And how in the world did I get a cold in near summer? It's all Iceland's fault...

Isn't Iceland warm, and Greenland cold? Also, most often colds are not caused by bad weather, but instead by the person not getting as much sunlight or being as active. Because people do not go outdoors that often in the winter, to get the vitamins and other things that they need that come with being outdoors, it just creates the illusion of the cold causing the cold. So technically, if you stayed indoors as much as you do in winter instead of going outside during the spring/summer, you'd have the same chances of catching a cold. So technically you could blame all the school projects and homework that has been keeping you indoors as the reason for your cold.

Today is the fourth day. It's somewhere between 6-8 in the morning.

And we aren't sure, but they might just be mature hatchlings at 7-9 days. It might take a bit longer before they are an adult.

Oh, they'll be adults after 9 days? I thought they'd just mature then after another set amount of days become adults. Well I'm excited ^^

I still blame our weather on Alberta. This province has never been one for regular weather. I think it was just a little less than a month that I got my car (a 2008 dodge caliber that I am counting as my first car because the minivan I drove, I bought from my parents for one dollar and was barely worth the scrap) the first big snowstorm of the year hit us and that was the first week of winter. It was a school day too so I still had to drive me and my sister to school, without snow tires since my parents don't normally do that. So I finally get to school, nearly hitting the curb a few times and this one guy that turned in front of me at a light, without a scratch on my car. So I park on my normal spot on the side of the road in front of school and go to class. When I go back to get my cell phone the next block because I have a spare, guess what I found?

No, they'll be Mature Hatchlings (S2) at 9 days old, not adults

Edited by Narath