Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Continually growing seems the most natural. One reason it might be other way though is the pygmy descprition.

It fits in the palm of your hand.

And look-It's grown wings. It must be close to maturing

I guess I'd assume it still fits in the palm of your hand, and then goes to cat size. But that's in the cave, for the rp...I don't know. *shrugs*

Username: 45d3

Name: Fang

Species: user posted image

Personality: Fang is socially awkward and prefers to keep to himself

Crush/Mate?: none

Talents/ Abilities: Bite

Username: 45d3

Name: Fang

Species:

Personality: Fang is socially awkward and prefers to keep to himself

Crush/Mate?: none

Talents/ Abilities: Bite

I would suggest elaboration on the talents and his personality. Also, could you write out the species name (picture isn't working for me)?It seems a bit short in general. Just my two cents.

Sorry for the inactiveness (sorta) but I've been fiddling with my new iPod touch lately ^^ i love it so much! Kate, I'll go post right now. But what is the max amount of characters were allowed to have? I'd love to make a Blackcap hatchling, but I think three is the max tongue.gif

Sadly it's 3. xd.png I would love to make so many charries. But it's probably a good thing that I'm limited. I already post a lot, need to give everyone a chance lol.

Ugh, I really couldn't wait to come back home from school and get back here. biggrin.gif

Wait, why did I even bother to post that...oh well, I love randomness, anyway.

One that I absolutley love enough to make my third dragon.

Oh and Ferovan should be careful lol! Estra is pissed!

Lol Ferovan is too. It probably won't help him that he's a bit hungry and very tired. xd.png

Too bad he hasn't realized that can affect him yet xd.png

Hopefully he doesn't mess up his acquaintance with Tenebris

Once he get's time to cool down a bit, he's going to eat and sleep. But I'm considering having him sleep somewhere else though. Lol, I don't know what he does when he gets angry yet

Im thinking that Tenebris should be the one that is careful.

I want to make another character too but I'm waiting for the sand dragon to be finished.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Sparkly ends up having...'feelings' for Tenebris. xd.png Edited by Dream_Dragon

I think Tenebris might have 'feelings' for Sparkly as well. He is just oblivious to that sort of thing.

Also, I'll edit in a paragraph for Efflorere. I didn't do it before with Tenebris because I had to drive to school and I only had enough time for one character.

I'm still at school... And of coarse, the day I have a spare, the school internet is slow as hell.

Sparkly is Tenebris' only friend, and is very protective of her. Also, it is sometimes mentioned that Sparkly can't stop thinking about him sometimes.