Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

In a small cave, far away, a little dragon stirred. She was slender and small, with her wings barely grown in, and her hide was a peculiar colour and shade. She yawned, stretched, and got out of the attempt at a bed she'd made a few nights ago.

colourcodedchaos, all the dragons are supposed to be hatching in the same cave newly hatched.

Edited by Narath

And you think a shy, solitary girl with a weird obsession with a dead race is going to enjoy the company of others?

EDIT: By which I mean, she did hatch in the same cave as the others, but after finding a big crate of books as mentioned in my signup, she promptly buggered off so that she could concentrate on her obsession further.

Edited by colourcodedchaos

I apologize for my mistake, I was just somewhat confused.

yea, like writing from the point of her hatching to finding the books.

Edit: Nice new profile pic Onix.

Edited by Narath

It's probably a decent idea, but I'm not sure I could pull it off without it being a particularly obnoxious case of "Hey, Remember The New Guy?". I'm not good enough a writer for that.

... So, can I just post with my new character despite not being officially accepted by Moonbeam? O_o

Nope, you have to be accepted by her.

Thanks Narath! It was made by Mysfytt of course.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Nope, you have to be accepted by her.

Wait, then why did colourcodedchaos start posting? I mean, I didn't see any approval from Moonbeam22 anywhere...

Oh, btw, Narath, who made that picture in your sig that leads to the RP? It looks awesome.

That would be Onix. I wanted something that would collocate with Tenebris and the RP and I think that she did beautifully.

OH! And guess what everyone! Remember that trebuchet I mentioned before? We did a bit of testing today and it worked!

Edit: hey Shiba, could you perhaps make a quick response to Tenebris?

Edited by Narath

I'm not trying to start anything here, but if Moonbeam doesn't come back soon, could someone just take over? I think it'd be nice to get some additional RPers in on The Last Dragons.

I have to agree with you. Maybe we should pm her and wait for a while to see if she answers first though.

I could PM her and ask if she would like to appoint someone.

On a different note, if a BBW is the size of a man, how big do you think a Hellfire would be?

Username: FireScorch

Name: Nightingale

Species: Alt Black (deos this count as black? Cause I really want her as a charicter) http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010...w_black_alt.gif (hope the photo works!)

Personality: Can be calm at most times but is very stern. She usually likes to travel as the leader of a group but can want to be alone in her studies

Crush/Mate?: Crush (this rarely shows at times): Thunder Wolf

Talents/ Abilities: Nightingale is very good at science and create simple machienes for the group. She also has many books in which she carries in a bag she has made. She has an assistant to hlp her too, Assaray a Soulpeace. Nightingale is also a good healer

Other: Is a very good protector of others in her group but can't fly. She knows how to but Her wings are ripped because of her battles. To fly with the other dragons Thunder Wolf helps pick her up and move her along in the group. She is always the leader.

I had forgotten this, her eyes change color depending on danger, mood, or how focused she is.

Name: Thunder Wolf

Species: Electric Dragon

Personality: Strong, kind hearted, can be distracted alot.png

Crush/Mate?: He semily likes Nightingale but doesn't realize how much she likes him. Likes Nightingale as a friend but like likes Assaray

Talents/ Abilities: Thunder Wolf is very strong and can alert other using a code consisting of lights made from the spark of his tail. (today we call this morose code) He is a very good hunter and usually helps Nightengale with some experiments of her own.

Other: Thunder Wolf usually hunts with wolves, and he can talk to them some wat.

Name: Assaray (As- a-ray)

Species: Soulpeace

Personality: Kind

Crush/Mate?: None

Talents/ Abilities: A great healer, but is an appentice in science

Other: Works with Nightingale and Helps Thunder Wolf carry Nightingale

Accepted. Black Alts count as their own species here wink.gif

can i join?i noticed no-one has taken the role of a male fire dragon.

if so,then here is my caracter sheet:

Username:danwar123

Name:Ember

Species: user posted image

Personality: Quite fiery.Can be nice at times, but is aggresive. He has nearly no freinds.

Crush/Mate?:None

Talents/ Abilities: Has fire-enhanced claws+slightly tougher scales(better fighter.)

Other:He is quite agressive, like his species. But for some reason, his claws work really well with that.

He has a bit of extra flames than most fire dragons, and those flames go down to his claws. He is a carnavore, eating anything smaller, slightly bigger or the same size as him. He also has tough scales, so he can feel more pain without dieing.

Anything else is to be Roleplayed.

EDIT:Good.i fixed it.i put space in between eatch period/comma and word.

EDITEDIT:This good enough?

EDITEDITEDIT:There.i think i fixed most of the errors.

this good? :3

Accepted

I think I'll make my own character :] I've got some ideas

Username: Shadowdrake

Name: Stalt

Species: user posted image Nocturne

Personality: Because he's sometimes frozen for half the day, at night he is extremely energetic and excitable and loves to socialize with other dragons. When he's not sleeping the day away as a statue he's listening and watching carefully to everyone, keeping everything in mind so he can talk about it at night. He doesn't know when to be offended and never takes anything personally, so subtle insults and the like go right over his head. He's very friendly to everyone even if he's been snubbed before, because he just can't hold a grudge.

Crush/Mate?: None

Talents/ Abilities: He's a nocturne, so he has a type of memory that's like short term memory but stays with him for at least a day.

Other: His skin is very pebbly and in the day time he's somewhat easily camouflaged as a pile of rocks. He instinctively avoids sunlight because it freezes him in place.

Accepted

Username: colourcodedchaos

Name: Ereshkigal

Species: user posted image

Personality: Unlike so many of her peers, Ereshkigal is obsessed with human civilization and finding out more about the world in which they lived. Because of this, she is a bookish sort - or she would be if the dragons left had any books - and given to shyness and solitude, working through jungles and forests in search of lost secrets.

Crush/Mate?: None.

Talents/ Abilities: Natural archaeologist, strong work ethic, above-average intelligence

Other: A lot of people seem to think that Ereshkigal - she chose the name because a crate full of miraculously undamaged books washed up on the beach as she happened to be passing - is a very lonely girl. She's not, not really; she just enjoys her own company far more than that of her peers. Some mothers do have them, I guess.

Accepted

100,000,000,000 apologies for my long absence (and multiple posts in a row). Finals are coming up for me and it has been crazy. I have only been on recently for the new releases. I recieved Katedj's PM and understand there are some plot questions? Please do fill me in, and hopefully I can be more active.

Edited by Moonbeam22