Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Out of curiosity, if I were to join in now, should I start with an egg hatching sequence and be a newborn hatchling?

Yes, but I don't think anyone would object if you picked up Nylaeni (one of the dragons Aquila was controlling before she left).

I think I'll make my own character :] I've got some ideas

Username: Shadowdrake

Name: Stalt

Species: user posted image Nocturne

Personality: Because he's sometimes frozen for half the day, at night he is extremely energetic and excitable and loves to socialize with other dragons. When he's not sleeping the day away as a statue he's listening and watching carefully to everyone, keeping everything in mind so he can talk about it at night. He doesn't know when to be offended and never takes anything personally, so subtle insults and the like go right over his head. He's very friendly to everyone even if he's been snubbed before, because he just can't hold a grudge.

Crush/Mate?: None

Talents/ Abilities: He's a nocturne, so he has a type of memory that's like short term memory but stays with him for at least a day.

Other: His skin is very pebbly and in the day time he's somewhat easily camouflaged as a pile of rocks. He instinctively avoids sunlight because it freezes him in place.

Guys, can we please do all OOC here? It kind of annoys me that this chatting on the RP is taking up space. It makes me think that there is a new story post. Copy/paste here and quote whatever is on the RP please.

I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you Shadowdrake . Moonbeam hasn't been on this forum in ages.

Where have all the moonbeams gone, long time passing

Where have all the moonbeams gone, long time ago?

Thank you, I'll be here all night.

Edited by Narath

Is someone going to post new content to the rp, or is it just going to die out?

I can't because Tenebris is still sleeping, and Efflorere, well, he's more of a follower so he doesn't often make the first move. I'm not saying that I don't want to write, I would love to, but the situation and the character are restricting me from doing such a thing. I have two spares today, and if no one has done anything by my second, I'll try do something with Efflorere.

I would but I'd rather post tomorrow 'cause stupid exams are draining my brain juice. >_> Now I only have enough for Freeform Roleplays...lol...

Anyway! I definitely don't want this RP to die out. DX Oh, and I'll post tomorrow because tomorrow is the last of my examinations. :3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I'm afraid the meeting is killing the rp. I'll see I can come up with some sort of way to free everyone's charries up this afternoon.

I made a post with Efflorere so hopefully that speeds things up.

Maybe I'll create an atom bomb and have it denonate at the cave.

[/sarcasm]

Lol, I know exactly how Dream Dell is feeling. I mean, I'm used to people calling me weird or crazy, it's not uncommon, but I do feel a little sad sometimes. However, I'm not sad for long because to be honest, I love my crazy self. X3

I usually be a little sarcastic or go quiet when I'm angry (I snap sometimes nowadays, though. I was influenced by my best friend X3), that's why my brain told me to make Dream Dell react that way, lol.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Hey Dream, I'm confused by a sentence in your post about Dream Dell. You said something like "the cloud dropped Mifoki and Gysentia" or something. What did you mean?

Oh, I think I figured it out. I think that Mifoki was supposed to be sharing the rock with Halith at that point. But it's whatever.

Edited by Katedj

Well, Onixthebunny1 didn't say anything about Mifoki getting off Taffy so I assumed that she was still there, as well as Gysentia when she climbed on Mifoki.

EDIT: Okay, I just noticed your second paragraph, lol.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I know exactly what that is like Dream_Dragon. I was bullied for being different since kindergarten. Even in high school, the people that have always bullied me haven't grown up enough to realize how childishly stupid they are. Because of them, I rarely had a friend that stayed with me over the course of one or two years. Until the beginning of grade 10 last year when the grade 10 students from another high school joined ours, I didn't think that was going to change. It took eleven long years, but I think I have finally found some people who like me for who I am.

Wow...I feel bad about sharing my story now. At least my friends still like me although they call me weird and crazy. o.O Here, I think this what you need.

*Huggies!*

P.S. Nobody has ever bullied me before...I bullied someone when I was Primary 1...but it wasn't actually bullying (I've never fought anyone just for the fun of it...I used to fight stupid boys who made me angry though. Can't believe I did that again last month...I thought I stopped fighting them after a teacher caught us. Yeah, I hate my temper). I just called her names and pranked this girl in my class who was the second-shortest of everyone. I don't have any excuse for that. dry.gif Oddly enough, she's now my best friend. ._. X3 Sorry if I'm just babbling stuff. Here, have another hug.

*Hugs*

Oh Narath, people are crazy. I don't know you in RL, but I can at least tell you I think you are a talented roleplayer. I enjoy your posts about Efflorere and Tenebris. Tenebris especially, I like how he talks.

Username:danwar123

Name:Ember

Species: user posted image

Personality: Quite fiery.Can be nice at times, but is aggresive. He has nearly no freinds.

Crush/Mate?:None

Talents/ Abilities: Has fire-enhanced claws+slightly tougher scales(better fighter.)

Other:He is quite agressive, like his species. But for some reason, his claws work really well with that.

He has a bit of extra flames than most fire dragons, and those flames go down to his claws. He is a carnavore, eating anything smaller, slightly bigger or the same size as him. He also has tough scales, so he can feel more pain without dieing.

Anything else is to be Roleplayed.

dis good?

Edited by danwar123

Thank you for the hugs and the compliments on my writing. I have actually never written for fun before this role play, and I am glad that you like how Tenebris talks because it is one of a pain to write like that.

You are doing very well then ^^. It can be hard keeping personalities straight.

Danwar-Looks like a good start, hopefully you can get the image to work. I always feel like it won't work when I try and post an image. To spare you from a word-by-word edit, try copying your post into Microsoft Word (or an equivalent) and running a spell check on it. Anyway, on a side note, I think we have a fairly friendly group of dragons, so it might be hard to keep him aloof.^^ Hope you get accepted soon

You are doing very well then ^^. It can be hard keeping personalities straight.

Danwar-Looks like a good start, hopefully you can get the image to work. I always feel like it won't work when I try and post an image. To spare you from a word-by-word edit, try copying your post into Microsoft Word (or an equivalent) and running a spell check on it. Anyway, on a side note, I think we have a fairly friendly group of dragons, so it might be hard to keep him aloof.^^ Hope you get accepted soon

oh,don't wrry.i forgot to mention he doesn't eat other dragons smile.gif but will still attack them if angred tongue.gif

Username:XxdragicexX

Name:Xerath

Species:Purple regular Nebula Dragon

Personality:Xerath is one of those dragons that are always on the search for adventure or new things around him. He's a bit shy but very friendly and likes to help others.

Crush/Mate?:None. For now :3

Talents/ Abilities:flying? Basic healing.

Other:Meow. Is it too late to join?

I can't post an image of the species. On my iPad. Anyone want to kindly do that for me? biggrin.gif