Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

It is not too late to join, it's more of a question if moonbeam will be around anytime soon to accept your character. I think that Xerath would be a great addition to the RP when he is accepted though.

Edit: nice nebula dragon images in your signature by the way.

Edited by Narath

I can...on my iPad. tongue.gif

user posted image

There. And you're welcome, Narath. :3 Also, I'm starting to wonder if Moonbeam22 forgot this roleplay. When is she coming back?? Y'know, that reminds me, I saw her online last month for a short while and I PMed her about The Last Dragons but she just went offline without replying.

I think her connection is being mean to her.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I enjoy seeing these new applications, but it breaks my heart knowing they will most likely go unanswered.

Maybe moonbeam can hand the priority off to someone else...

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Ugh, I am so BORED waiting for people to reply in the different roleplays I'm in. Why do people seem to be active all the time when I'm having my exams but seem to be inactive when I have my freedom?! The irony of life...

EDIT: Okay, I spoke too soon...The Last Dragons updated when I posted this. dry.gif

Edited by Dream_Dragon

fcltugf itftivku I have been gone! sad.gif I have much to read.

Well, all that really happened was a meeting where most of the hatchlings introduced themselves. It was getting boring, so the idea sprung up that some hatchlings will go exploring, while others stay at the cave.

I think I just saw Moonbeam22 online... blink.gif

EDIT: Aaaand...she's gone now.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Her last post was on May 15, I think.

That means she abandoned us ;o;

Tear

No, I don't think she last posted on 15th May actually...way earlier than that. :/

Summer isn't too far away. She might just be waiting until then to get back into the swing of things.

Yeah, you have a point. I never thought of that. When's summer? My country doesn't have any of the four seasons. It's tropical. Anyway, I hope that she comes online soon because I just had an idea to make a new character. :3

I think summer officially starts June 21, but really it depends on when school gets out for most people

So when is that chimera going to show up? And where? At the cave? I was just thinking. Who controls the chimera?

I think everyone has the ability to control the chimera. I don't know when or where. It's probably lurking around deep in the forest.

Also, could Efflorere and Dream Dell wait a post before noticing Tike? I'm planning to make him just a little more confused, if that's okay.

Edited by Darklight

Argh, sorry guys, I really want to post, but all this scholwork is draining my energy. My final is an eleven paragraph research paper about two movies, of which 9 are pure text and visual analysis.

"I need to apolo-" Suddenly she felt dizzy and her mind when somewhere else, a dream world. Her eyes got misty and a small smile crept on her face. Airean's head got big and the grass turned electric green. It seemed to turn fluffy like her fur, and she rolled around in it. The trees popped out giant berries and the sky turned a pastel purple and turquoise and swirled.

She was fully content for a minute. Then she snapped out of it, dazed.

Okay, because Moonbeam22 didn't update Dream Dell's description, Dream Dell can breath out wisps of white smoke that can confuse enemies and make them confused. Unfortunately, anyone caught in the mist will be affected too, including Dream Dell herself. Tike somehow walked right into the mist and he's confused. As for Mifoki, I don't know why she's like that, she'd nowhere near the mist...which is why I quoted this paragraph. Why is she like that, Onixthebunny1?

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Username: colourcodedchaos

Name: Ereshkigal

Species: user posted image

Personality: Unlike so many of her peers, Ereshkigal is obsessed with human civilization and finding out more about the world in which they lived. Because of this, she is a bookish sort - or she would be if the dragons left had any books - and given to shyness and solitude, working through jungles and forests in search of lost secrets.

Crush/Mate?: None.

Talents/ Abilities: Natural archaeologist, strong work ethic, above-average intelligence

Other: A lot of people seem to think that Ereshkigal - she chose the name because a crate full of miraculously undamaged books washed up on the beach as she happened to be passing - is a very lonely girl. She's not, not really; she just enjoys her own company far more than that of her peers. Some mothers do have them, I guess.

Okay, because Moonbeam22 didn't update Dream Dell's description, Dream Dell can breath out wisps of white smoke that can confuse enemies and make them confused. Unfortunately, anyone caught in the mist will be affected too, including Dream Dell herself. Tike somehow walked right into the mist and he's confused. As for Mifoki, I don't know why she's like that, she'd nowhere near the mist...which is why I quoted this paragraph. Why is she like that, Onixthebunny1?

Remember that she's only several feet away from her, but they can't see it because of the trees. Also mist spreads, does it not?