Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

There was a meeting where everyone introduced themselves (besides Tenebris and Sereza who were sleeping). Ferovan got attacked by a fox and now seems severely injured. When he was bitten, he sent out a telepathic "help." Dream Dell is hiding in her cloud because she wants to be alone, and Efflorere is helping her feel better. Dream Dell is like this because of a fight with Mifoki.

Ferovan looks worse than he is, it's just one bite and some scrapes from his fall/the fox scratching at him, since they aren't supposed to have scales yet.

Anyway, Welcome back Moonbeam! Some questions I have of the top of my head are...

Were you planning on having the hatchlings become mature at 7-8 days?

After they become mature hatchlings, how long will it take them to become adults?

We were planning on having a group leave the cave in an a expedition attempt, is that alright?

This hasn't come up, but I'm slightly curious,

What will happen to the unhatched eggs?

Really? Wouldn't a bite at the base of the neck by a fox would be a more severe than a scratch?

Picture the bite more at his shoulder. Of course, he doesn't have much of one but it's more at the base of his wing, which is near his neck

Edit: Oh, and it is more severe than all of his scratches. I'm sure he has several deep puncture marks right there.

Edited by Katedj

Oh my gosh, these new releases are smexely adorable!! xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I want to make another one. Should I choose the Black Tea or the Hellhorse?

Lol it's hard to say without knowing their full descriptions. Either one would have a distinct character though

Which dragons are which? When I went on the page that had their pictures, I couldn't find the names. Also, how do I get one?

I would have to agree with you. Do you find or breed them?

you find the black tea, but I think the hellhorse is a horse dragon and hellfire? crossbreed.

If Onix were to pick the hellhorse, how would that work? Is it okay for a dragon that isn't CB to be picked?

I'm kind of leaning towards not accepted, since how would the egg be made? Or am I wrong? I don't even know anymore...

Well then I need to get a horse dragon.

She went over and looked for the blankets. How did these even get here? she thought upon finding them, Was this pure coincidence? This makes little sense... She grabbed a gray blanket and threw it on the hatchling.

Why don't you change it so that you use one of the blankets Efflorere and Eriadna made instead? It would make more sense.

Edit: Moonbeam, could you perhaps add my characters to the character list?

Edited by Narath

Oops. I'll try to write my way out of the predicament I got Seraza into, and I promise that I won't let that happen again. Unless I can persuade Moonbeam to change Seraza's ability to 'knows random facts' ... tongue.gif

If Onix were to pick the hellhorse, how would that work? Is it okay for a dragon that isn't CB to be picked?

I'm kind of leaning towards not accepted, since how would the egg be made? Or am I wrong? I don't even know anymore...

We already have soulpeaces.

Anyway, here's how I'd imagine it. Hellhorse are their own breed, so when all of the dragons were coming together to make "the last dragons" Some Hellhorse's contributed a bit of their own.

Username: Onixthebunny1

Name: Velva

Species: user posted image

Personality: Velva is a natural born hunter. She is very stubborn and hotheaded. She isn't the bubbliest one and definitely not the one to fool around. Although she won't admit it, she's a romantic at heart. She can be cocky at times.

Crush/Mate?: Err... What crush?!user posted image

Talents/ Abilities: She seems to melt in with the shadows. She can also talk to predatorial animals.

Other: Moo smile.gif

My head isn't very clear right now, can someone revise this? wacko.gif

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Ferovan looks worse than he is, it's just one bite and some scrapes from his fall/the fox scratching at him, since they aren't supposed to have scales yet.

Anyway, Welcome back Moonbeam! Some questions I have of the top of my head are...

Were you planning on having the hatchlings become mature at 7-8 days?

After they become mature hatchlings, how long will it take them to become adults?

We were planning on having a group leave the cave in an a expedition attempt, is that alright?

This hasn't come up, but I'm slightly curious,

What will happen to the unhatched eggs?

10 days.

12 days after that.

Fine with me, as long it is not immediately permanent.

I will post soon, but probably not tonight.

@Onix: I will accept it once the event is over and we know the name of the breed, okay?

Username: FireScorch

Name: Assaray (As- a-ray)

Species: Soulpeace

Personality: Kind

Crush/Mate?: None

Talents/ Abilities: A great healer, but is an appentice in science

Other: Works with Nightingale and Helps Thunder Wolf carry Nightingale

WAIT we already have a female soulpeace!

So are we making it night already?

The meeting was early morning and not too much has really happened. But it might be convenient for moving the plot along.

Night? That's kinda too fast...I thought it should be something like maybe noon by now.

Same here.

I know the name the same way we know each other's breeds, or how we know words like 'sun', 'moon', or 'rend'. Seraza smiled inwardly at the threat she had hidden in her sentence.

Are you Richard in disguise Shiba?

... maybe ...

xd.png Actually no (at least I think not!), I was merely thinking that Seraza would have somewhat of a sadistic sense of humor when annoyed. Having many interruptions of her beauty nap doesn't do much good for her temper, among other things.

Hey moonbeam, I just wanted to ask before our characters maybe got too close to one another, but when they grow up will different breeds be able to mate with each other, or do they have to be the exact same breed?

Night? That's kinda too fast...I thought it should be something like maybe noon by now.

I agree, but some hatchlings are already seeing the sunset, so I just wanted to figure this out.

Wait, really? blink.gif No wonder Halith was saying something about an orange sky...well, that was quick.

Hey moonbeam, I just wanted to ask before our characters maybe got too close to one another, but when they grow up will different breeds be able to mate with each other, or do they have to be the exact same breed?

I think she said that different breeds can mate somewhere when this roleplay was new.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Why don't you change it so that you use one of the blankets Efflorere and Eriadna made instead? It would make more sense.

Halith doesn't know that there were blankets that they made, and neither do I. xd.png

Can we just say one of them is gray?

Never mind, I made it green.

Oh, and the reason night is approaching is because this day has been going on forever. Plus, we need our new Nocturne dragon to come out.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Wow, I'm surprised that nobody has claimed a Gold or Silver character by now. Or maybe they have. And both of my characters are completely different versions of my original idea. Should I send in revised character applications?