Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Once this is moved, can somebody post a recap please and thank you?

So, I was thinking: currently we are near/at the beginning of day 3. Since we need the hatchlings to mature, would seven roleplaying days be a good mark?

I haven't thought about a date when they would become adults.

So, I was thinking: currently we are near/at the beginning of day 3. Since we need the hatchlings to mature, would seven roleplaying days be a good mark?

That sounds good. So it give us time to RP as both. How many days have we gone through? I think we're on the fourth.

By the way, Moonbeam, you forgot to add that Dream Dell can breath out wisps of clouds that can confuse enemies (or any other dragon). wink.gif

I would give them one or two more days. A lot of plot is centered around them struggling to survive so young, so we want them to be hatchies for awhile. wink.gif

@Dream: I will edit the post

Recap please, someone?

Day 2: V went out on a stroll and became lost. Tike noticed V going into the forest, and decided to follow/find her. However, he became lost as well. Eriadna and Celestis rescued Tike and brought him back to the cave. Ruscella, despite been injured at the time, followed the footsteps of Tike and somehow found V instead. Alla followed Ruscella, and found the two of them sleeping. She accidentally/purposely made a blanket which she left with them. V used the blanket to carry Ruscella back to the cave, with Lance's help.

Day 3: Ferovan either dreamed about or saw an orange creature, which he claimed was real? After that was cleared up, Mifoki wandered to an area called the Ruins. There, she was attacked by 5 Chimeras. Soon, more hatchlings joined the fight. Meanwhile, Alla twisted her leg while catching a large bird(it healed) and Tike, Gysentia, and Nyla had a lizard catching contest. After that was over, almost all the hatchlings battled against the Chimeras. They succeeded, and one escaped. I think Ferovan learned to breath fire to protect Estra, but not while battling the Chimera. Halith healed the injured dragons, with help from others.

(Introduction to Sparkly Scaler somewhere in the middle)

Day 4: Alla saw or thought she saw eyes in the forest. She kept that to herself. Rain began falling, and the hatchlings all gathered in the cave. Beginnings of a rainstorm. Zeraiu and Dream Dell hatched.

I may have left some things out, but I believe that's what happened, after Ruscella was healed.

Edited by Darklight

@darklight: Those days are actually 2,3, and 4. The first day, the first dragons hatched, we went wandering around, and Ruscella ate the mysterious berry that cut her.

So we're nearing the beginning of the fifth day? I thought we were nearing the beginning of the third. What a lot of days I missed. blink.gif

@Darklight Sorry, I didn't mean to spam your inbox with three messages in a row...

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Hey there, all. RL and other things have sapped my writing energy, so I haven't been able to keep up. If Moonbeam is all right with things, I can relinquish my characters to whomever wishes to pick them up (spitfire female= Biru, brimstone male= Sumpor) and keep them in the swing of things. Or after a couple weeks when my life might actually slow down (just in time for something new to come along and take up writing time), I can do something of a quick recap of their lives to catch somewhat up to everyone else.

@blackdragon: I'm fine with that

Thank you for the recap. I will post now smile.gif

I know. There's supposed to be two of each dragon, after all. If everybody claimed one, there'd be over 80 characters! I wonder if that would happen..

I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. She lasted posted in the rp almost ten days ago and hasn't been really active.

Edit: She's actually left now, she is too busy with schoolwork and such.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

As I was saying in my last post, I think someone should take over Nylaeni. I might have, but it would have been a bit odd, considering how things are turning out tongue.gif .

Alright, I'm going to make a new dragon! I just love those new Soulpeace dragons :3

Username: SpiritWolfe

Name: Lilani

Species: Soulpeace user posted image

Personality: Lilani is bright; eager and quick to learn. She takes notice of everything around her, and doesn't miss the tiniest details. She loves to be with others to share ideas and feelings, being the extrovert! But in time, Lilani will mature into a thoughtful, friendly Soulpeace dragon.

Crush/Mate?: None yet

Talents/ Abilities: Lilani is extremely fast and agile, even in flight. She can navigate around the sharpest corners and outrun/fly a normal dragon.

Other: Unlike other Soulpeaces, Lilani has long, soft feathers with a golden sheen, not the usual light beige color.

Also, I'm going to post in this color.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Me joining!

Username: Ravenx10

Name: Sairikoi

Species: Soulpeace dragon

Personality: VERY shy

Crush/Mate?: Nope.

Talents/Abilities: Pro healer

Other: Her coloration is black with red, deep crimson and dark gray where the blue, purple, and white are supposed to be

Edited by Ravenx10

Ravenx10, there can only be two of each breed, female and male. I already made the form for a female Soulpeace. Maybe you could make a male Soulpeace?

Edited by SpiritWolfe