Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

I'm sorry to do this to you Shiba, but Tenebris' mood doesn't leave me with much choice.

user posted image

Hey, it's Ruscella.

It's beautiful. O.O

user posted image

Couldn't resist

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I'm almost thinking about requesting a sig like that with Eriadna, just to make it a pattern tongue.gif .

O.o it's amazing. We should all have one in our sigs for one of our characters.

Tenebris won't harm anyone unless he feels like they are going to get in his way.

Well, it seems that Eriadna is about to. I almost feel like she wants to protect everyone and get them to talk it out calmly. It helps when I channel my own annoyance into her 'rant mode'. On another note, I won't be able to respond for an hour or two, so don't hold your breath.

Edit: Wow. Looking back, that jumped around too much. I need to work on that.

Edited by Shibadruid

*Groans* I hate it when I wake up in the morning and see that I'm left behind...

I was making a red velvet cake today, it's cooling right now. Anyway, I have a little trouble making the sigs small. I just have to practice. smile.gifsmile.gif

Ooh, cake! biggrin.gif And sure, practise makes perfect, right? I love your pictures for this roleplay! smile.gifCould you make one for Dream Dell in the sky? :3 Edited by Dream_Dragon

I suck at making pics like that so someone would have to make one for Aurae and my new charrie Eli! tongue.gif

Of cooooooooooooooorse

user posted image

PS I'll have to post tomorrow smile.gif

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Oooh, thank you! biggrin.gif

EDIT: I tried to put in my signature but they said dynamic links are not allowed. xd.png Guess I'll have to wait then, along with the others. :3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Debilitating others, especially now, won't be condoned.

Debilitating is an interesting word to use in this situation. The only problem I have with it is that his aura does not weaken others.

Haha...Tenebris and Sparkly are having a romantic moment. xd.png A starry sky at night with a full moon shining sounds romantic to me. tongue.gif Edited by Dream_Dragon

You know, I was reviewing how my characters are devloping relationships, and I realized something: almost none of them have large connections with others! Eriadna, as in her description, is not looking for anything more than platonic, Seraza, well, she doesn't know the definition of 'friend', and Malkan has been the third wheel for a while now. He needs more love tongue.gif .

Edited by Shibadruid

Oh yes, I forgot to ask you. The dream snowflakes should have taken effect by now. What's Seraza dreaming about? tongue.gif

Debilitating is an interesting word to use in this situation. The only problem I have with it is that his aura does not weaken others.

I gotta start off with I'm watching Transformers right now so I'm feeling all badass like Optimus Prime so I had to use big words xd.png and I didn't mean your aurora debilitated (I could argue that it does but that's not my point) I meant hurting others--as in fighting--to the point where they can't do their part.

Wait, the plain, as in, out of the crater? Is he going to permanently leave the hatchlings? ohmy.gif

You know what, I'm going to draw a picture of the setting sometime soon. At the very least how I understand it to work. I'll try and include everything that everyone included

And yeah, he is outside the crater right now, but he needs some time to figure out himself. He's going to spend the night outside the cave.