Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Wow...I just laughed really hard, and really loudly. Good thing I'm only around my sister xd.png

All this romance is very interesting to read. More dramas will probably await in the future.

Edited by Darklight

Wow...I just laughed really hard, and really loudly. Good thing I'm only around my sister

What did your sister have to say about what you were laughing at?

All this romance is very interesting to read. More dramas will probably await in the future.

Oh thats forsure. I'm already plotting how to make that happen biggrin.gif lol You guys, my Black Tea dragon just grew up and I LOVE how they look! Should I make one as my third character? I'm having inner turmoil lol

Tenebris really has no idea what is going on

Oh, Tenebris...really...never mind, he's just a hatchling, anyway. :3 Sparkly will figure it out soon but not tonight (tonight, meaning the night in the RP).

Seraza is always watching, during the night. She's a ninja ninja.gif . She understands the meaning of privacy, at least.

Sparkly is going to sleep? Awe. No more awkward romantic moments. sad.gif

Edit: You know that moment when you are stuck on one word? That just happened...

Edited by Narath

Actually, no. She just wanted to think about her emotions and I just imagined her eventually sleeping like, when it's early morning because she'd be confused and would be tossing and turning all night. So, seeing that Tenebris still wants to hang out with her some more, I just thought, "Why not? At least better than just tossing and turning all night and gaining nothing."

X3

EDIT: Haha, I just thought how funny it would be if another hatchling took interest in Sparkly. xd.png Tenebris would be jealous, would he not? Or maybe he would just be overprotective, seeing that he's oblivious to this love thing. Or maybe he just wouldn't take any notice.

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I was thinking that he would perhaps begin hanging out with Sereza since she is somewhat like him, and see how jealous Sparkly gets laugh.gif

That's the same vibe I'm gettting. Seraza is growing to the idea that others might actually be competent fighters, and could actually learn the meaning of 'friendship' xd.png .

Tenebris knows what friendship is. It is just difficult for him to become friends with others, or vice verca, as we all saw in the big argument of the evening. If you asked him if he loved anybody though, he would just say; "What is love?"

What is love

Oh baby, don't hurt me

Don't hurt me no more

Oh, baby don't hurt me

Don't hurt me no more

Tenebris knows what friendship is. It is just difficult for him to become friends with others, or vice verca, as we all saw in the big argument of the evening. If you asked him if he loved anybody though, he would just say; "What is love?"

What is love

Oh baby, don't hurt me

Don't hurt me no more

Oh, baby don't hurt me

Don't hurt me no more

Oh boy.

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Edited by Shibadruid

Username: MasterWeavile898

Name: Luminescent

Species: user posted image

Personality: Very girlish and temperamental, she likes to be pampered and hates getting dirty, but rarely backs down from a challenge. Hates competition. Is brutal with any who get in her way. She also has a very short temper. Likes speaking with others telepathically. Has a sharp tongue (figuratively).

Crush/Mate?: Totally free, PM me if you want to start something. (If I am accepted.)

Talents/ Abilities: (Very strong flyer, not fast, but can fly extremely high. When at high altitudes, can reflect light to temporarily blind oppenents.) <I am leaving her wings off for now she will get these when they grow in. Able to disguise herself as similar dragons when in a dark area.

Other: Prefers to avoid the ground, likes diamonds and other light colored gems. No flame breath.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Lean on me

When you're not strong

I'll be your friend

I'll help you carry on

For, It won't be long

'Till I'm gonna need

Somebody to lean on

Won't you just call me

If you need a friend

Call me

Call me uh-uh

call me

Edit: Oooooh, I wonder who her mystery guy is.

Edited by Narath

Talents/ Abilities: Very strong flyer, not fast, but can fly extremely high. When at high altitudes, can reflect light to temporarily blind oppenents. Minor telepathy, she can only communicate with others that are telepathic.

Aren't all dragons telepathic though?

@Narath

If you put one more song...

Lawl. xd.png Anyway, I've been wondering, why has nobody been effected by Dream Dell's natural aura that all Daydream dragons naturally have? Except that for Dream Dell, her cloud causes it. Why? Because I said so. >:P

But I just sang two songs.

Shibadruid, take it away.

AND WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR DRAGON DOING ONIX?!))

She hungry tongue.gif

Plus there is no way a newly hatched hatchling is going to take down a massive rabbit by herself now is she wink.gif

Edited by Onixthebunny1

I would have sung another song.

If you leap without a net,

You'll find,

It won't be there all the time.

So watch your step,

Now, watch your step,

Don't fall!

His World (Remix) by Zebrahead. I have no idea who Zebrahead is. But the song remix should have really been called Don't Fall. tongue.gif

Anyway, Sonic songs for the win! Lol. X3

Edited by Dream_Dragon

I used to rule the world

Seas would rise when I gave the word

Now in the morning I sleep alone

Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice

Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes

Listen as the crowd would sing

"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key

Next the walls were closed on me