Moonbeam22

ALSO CLOSED

Wow. That's got to hurt GPA wise. Luckily for me, however, I have no problem with math tongue.gif . PE however ...

Curse you P.E. and your fitness tests. *shakes fists in the air*

Luckily you don't have to take P.E. after grade 10 tongue.gif

I've heard of how P.E goes in the U.S or U.S.A or wherever. In my school, P.E isn't important. Us, higher grades, don't even have P.E. That's why my friends and I are always wishing for P.E. For some reason, my school thinks P.E isn't important. dry.gif

I never said you were from the U.S but that's interesting to know. I'm from Singapore (though, you probably already know this :3).

Hmm, I'm just from boring old Washington. And yes, Seattle is just as rainy as people say it is laugh.gif .

Can't be as bad as Alberta weather. Only just stopped snowing the first week of May I think.

And no, I did not know you were from Singapore. That is actually cool. I don't think I've ever had a friend on the other side of the world before.

Edited by Narath

Oh, it's not bad in any sense of the word. It's simply that the sun is a rare sight, even during most of summer.

Edit: also, I wonder where some of the other RPers are from. I should check that out at some point.

Edited by Shibadruid

Well, goodnight everyone. Got to drive to school tomorrow and it is 12:46 here so I should get some sleep. Hopefully I will get some instead of continuing this all night...

blink.gif Oh, well no wonder you were active right now! I was wondering why you were online 'cause you're usually online much later. X3

I hardly come across any other Singaporeans on the Internet. It's as if none of them plays Transformice or Team Fortress 2 or Dragon Cave. Okay, I met a few Singaporeans on Transformice at least. But the Internet seems to be filled to the brim with people from U.S.A or U.S or anywhere that's not Malaysian or Singaporean.

Well, that's what I think so far.

Oh crap, I lost track of my thoughts and now I'm confused. wacko.gif

Yeah, sure! At least, I used to. That was before I got addicted here. I don't play anything else now... ^^"

The tan creature was actually a special type of Rabbit. It's probably bigger than that, based on Tike's description.

I wanted to make a post and include this OOC with it...but I don't really have anything to post at the moment.

There is definitely an aggressive form of baring your teeth. But I just thought it might not be as comforting with their sharp little canines...Not really meant to be a main point though lol. Just an random thought. Oh, and rabbits have claws and sharp teeth. Just not for killing stuff. But fairly effective for defense, though not generally treated as such.

Holy Crap! What kind of rabbit is that?!

I will make a new post in an hour or so when I am in ethics class.

Click on the number in the 'replies' column of the 'DC Role Plays' section.

Ohh...Well that's cool. I kept going to the specific thread and checking everywhere for some sort of way it could be linked to replies.

I'm going to have to be way more active in this if I want to catch up tongue.gif

Anyone else want to skip to the next day?

Edited by Onixthebunny1

No...Zeraiu has to recharge tonight. And I'm waiting for Estra to be posted...

Oh, and Tomorrow should be day 5. I guess the hatchlings will be mature on 10. So...they still have a ways to go.

So how do you guys picture the growing process working? Do the hatchlings basically maintain their egg size and grow their wings/patterns (mature) and then suddenly start gaining their true size? Or are they growing towards full-grown the whole time?

Hmm, I'd say they are continually growing.

Dang, Dream!

user posted image

It's even more impressive considering she showed up a month after the rp started.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

I thought it was day 7?

This is what Mifoki jumped like:

Skip to 0:50

Edited by Onixthebunny1