TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

What's the BSA?

No one knows yet. Even when TJ's become adults we won't know until a regular user's dragons grow up(unless TJ decides to share, but I doubt it).

Hmm, none yet. I'll just have to keep hunting! I hope these aren't too rare after the release madness has died down and the ratios have sorted themselves out.

Just bred my first glitterball from a PB 2g white and PB 2g daydream, which is the only good combo I currently had available (I life mate dragons and have no spare CB daydreams).

And I forgot I was egg-locked with a misclick purple and trihorn sad.gif

Ah well, I suppose someone will enjoy finding that in the AP in the near future tongue.gif

Misclick Crimson Flare-- oh well, that'll be good for the Pygmy Army.

I have a ton of armies in progress-- Skywind, Nebula, etc. I just love them all. biggrin.gif

The new breed-only is no exception.

Hunting for a full 3 days now, no results of Crimson.

I kind of like that TJ made a breed only dragon... Very interesting! I hope he releases more of these breed-only types! smile.gif

Anyone agree?

I kind of like that TJ made a breed only dragon... Very interesting! I hope he releases more of these breed-only types! smile.gif

Anyone agree?

I'm with you all the way!

I have an odd love for these glitterballs... they are beautiful sprites, i love the female s2 sprites!

I don't have any glitterballs yet, but i hope to breed some as soon as i can get some CB daydreams and Whites

Anyone agree?

Well there are already a few, the ultraviolet being the most recently released. The others are shallow waters, geodes and blunas. smile.gif

Personally, I'd prefer these to not be a hybrid as I'm not all that fond of them, but I do like the combination of white x purple quite a lot. biggrin.gif I'm sure it's going to make a pretty lineage.

Does anyone know if there's a trading thread for the new release eggs? Thank you for your help. smile.gif

Does anyone know if there's a trading thread for the new release eggs? Thank you for your help. smile.gif

They can be traded in this thread here http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=126128 They can also be traded in the cave born thread if they are CB.

edited to the correct link - ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

My tinsel finally hatched so I caught myself a 5th CB crimson egg can not wait till mine hatch <3

I almost completely forgot to influence the eggs so that I have even pairs. xd.png Glad that my pinks were available for the BSA to do so. |D

had to have clicked at least 25 crimson eggs... got none. Did manage a CB Black during the 5 minute drop right before the hourly though

I'm so seldom locked, I'm not sure what to do with myself. <- The only reason i have to dislike new releases. Give me so many awesome things, I just can't abandon anything for the sake of space. sleep.gif

hmmmm only a few more hours before 4/8 is over, hopefully i can get one last pair of crimson before then biggrin.gif